Faery Seekers Sign-Ups for October 4th - 31st

Baroli

OH BOY MY OWN MONSTER SUIT!!!!! *baroli jumps up and down* But,.......where is the opening? Or maybe it just wraps around me and becomes my skin. OOOH that's cool.

Baroli *morphing into a <gulp>:bugeyed: monster!!

Pook

*swallowing hard* Umm...isn't there a cute monster costume anywhere in this costume shop? Like maybe one with soft, purple, sparkly fur and not giant, sharp teeth? I dont think I like the looks of that one that sprays green slime or the one with the extra appendages....

geministar

~stops to take a breather~

Wow all this monster stuff is fun!

~quickly runs back to the fun before someone squirts me with slime~

faerylvr

~stepping out from behind costume for one minute~

Just a reminder that signups will close tomorrow evening sometime... have a meeting until 7:30 PST so after that...

Partners will be posted and readings and fun will commence after that... for the month of All Hallows'

~back into costume now... looking for newbies to eat... lol...giggling~

Pook

*arms crossed and looking a bit cross*
Would you believe they didnt have a single pretty monster costume?!?
Nothing pink, purple, fluffy, furry...nothing!

This is what I've ended up with

Are you all scared? You're going to run away from me and hide now arent you? *pouting*

tabi

If I may please, ;)

faunabay

Pook said:
*arms crossed and looking a bit cross*
Would you believe they didnt have a single pretty monster costume?!?
Nothing pink, purple, fluffy, furry...nothing!

This is what I've ended up with

Are you all scared? You're going to run away from me and hide now arent you? *pouting*

oooohhhhh! Now that is scary!! Jewel, why isn't my monster costume that scary? :( Oh well, ~prancing around again singing "la de da de da -- oh, uh BOO!!"
:D (giggling)

faerylvr

Hiya Tabi... of course you may... please don't mind the monsters... I mean other participants... running around...

faerylvr

WhiteRaven...

I see that you signed up in the midst of our monster costume conversation... I am sorry that I missed welcoming you and your PO'd faeries... please tell them to calm down you are in the group for this month... and again forgive my oversight.