The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

Twoflower

I'm undecided if I'll do the PDR or concentrate my fledgling studies elsewhere (per the post in my new blog <plug plug> )

I've added all the blogs of folks in this thread to my Feed so will be keeping up with you all to see how it goes even if I don't join in myself

T

The Guided Hermit

Happy New year to one and all!

I just posted my daily 4 card read on my blog. I'm ever so please that I chose, or rather, was chosen by, the VIA tarot.

I'm looking forward to checking out others' blogs.

souljourney

OK... I'm in again this year.

Last year I dropped by March since I spent so much time devoted to my business.

Click the website button to go to my blog.

The first thing I've got up is a poll to determine which deck I will use as my PDR.

I will still have posts up now and again with the Pathfinders Animal Deck... love it even more now! See last post of that blog for details...

CathS

And my first blog post is up.

I'm relying on you all to keep encouraging me to post, by the way. I learn better in conversation with others that just by talking to myself. And, of course, I'll return the favor!

Twoflower

CathS said:
I learn better in conversation with others that just by talking to myself.

I can identify with that

strings of life

I have added all of your blogs to my Google Reader and also added Google Friend Connect to my blog if some of you prefer to follow along that way; this may make things easier for the Blogger folks! I just added all of you that way.

And, I also added all of your blogs to a PDR 2010 Blog Roll in my post about this. There was a useful feature In Google Reader that pulled all of the blogs that I tagged as such, so this BloG Roll will be updated by default as soon as I add blogs in Google Reader.

scribbler

aurarcana said:
I also added all of your blogs to a PDR 2010 Blog Roll in my post about this.

Thanks for doing this! I've bookmarked the page to make it easier to follow along with everyone.

Twoflower

Hello, I'd like to join in on this - I'm putting all my eggs in the Rider-Waite basket for now. I have a blog on my website link in my profile
thanks,
T

Azure_Skye

I would like to participate!! The deck I will be using is Fenestra Tarot :)

elysgrl

Happy New Year, everyone!

I think I have everybody on my Google Reader now. I just spent the last hour reading everyone's first posts. So many different decks, and unique approaches to Tarot! I am loving this. I may not be the most frequent commenter, but please know that I'll be following you all as we journey through the year together.

And please don't feel obligated to comment on my posts either. (I mean, unless you really want to...) There are quite a lot of us, and I don't want anybody to be stressed out about not having time to comment on every blog.

Or am I the only one who gets stressed about that kind of thing? LOL.

Cheers, and bring on 2010!
Denise