The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

Onyx

Great to hear you both will be joining us! Off to add you to the list!

Allan

iceclone

robinchun said:
Away from topic,but..I love your Avatar..saw it last night (the movie) fantastic isn't it

Robin

It was beautiful! =D

I'm happy to be a part of this group... 2010 is almost here!

BlueDragonfly

Onyx said:
It might be good to post here when you upload a blog but many on the blog sites have follow lists and they can automatically update when you post. That is what many of us did last year and so we kept in touch that way too.

Yay, I've set up the blog on LJ. It is however, quite empty-for now. I'll have to figure out the follow lists after tomorrow, I've got a 12 hour day for work, no internet access till evening.

Edit: I've changed to blogger, listed under my Website.

Onyx said:
I’ll never forget when early in ’09 AT was down and we were all posting and reading each other’s blogs out of AT withdrawal!

*Gasp* That would be awful, I look forward to my time here, everyday!

BlueDragonfly

Fire Cat said:
Here's a place we can unwind and make announcements and stuff.

I love the thread name!

I've also set up my blog, listed it in my profile, so it's my website link. Just the bare bones, so far! I'll have to wait till tomorrow night to figure things out on there.

~BD~

DancingGemini

I also have set up a blog as well, and it's linked in my profile. Just has some preliminary stuff based on Mary Greer's Tarot for Yourself.

I hope to maintain the blog because I always have a notebook near me to write down my thoughts. We'll see if I can do both.

pippi

I have set up a separate blog for my PDR, and I will add everyone's links to my blog as well. However, I already have a daily tarot blog which is linked to in my profile. And as we can't share blog links within the thread posts, I don't know how to share my PDR blog here. I don't want to change my profile link, and unfortunately there is only space for one link. :(

ETA: I updated my profile... kept my regular blog as the "Website" link. But I added my PDR blog URL under "Biography" on the left side of my profile. (Right under "Location")

I have already added everyone's blog links to my sidebar, and will continue to add as more members join in. I've also added y'all to my feed reader, which makes it easier for me to stay updated.

pippi

Fire Cat said:
Lem me know what you think of the colors.
I have a problem reading bright contrasting colors online, or dark backgrounds with light type. So I would not be able to read an entire post with colors like that. I don't say that insultingly, but simply factually. But, that being said... I will be reading everyone's blogs through my feed reader, so it's not even an issue. (If I didn't utilize the feed reader, I wouldn't be able to read many of the blogs I enjoy.)

Gazel

I'll be posting on my blog every sunday evening, The link is below.
I'm sorry about the colours Pippi, glad to hear you are using a reader. I am too but I often go the original posts, though.
I have already scheduled a post for saturday about the 9 of Staffs - The Wolf.
ETA: I'm doing the Sacred Days of Yule Spread, therefore, I am waiting until Saturday to start the PDR.

BelovedK

I might switch from the 78 week study to PDR because I don't think I can do just one deck. I have a reading this week and don't want to have to refer to a book to do it. With my Golden deck, I can read without a book, I get alot of intuitive impressions, but the Bohemian Gothic deck is my love, and I still have to look up some of the cards. I don't want to have t do that with this upcoming reading. I may use both decks though.

I will consider this over the course of the day.

How do I set up a blog?