AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

Arania

My partner Crimson Soul (who'll sign up here soon) would like the Magician.

I'd like the 2 of Cups and the 3 of Swords please. If I can pick 3, I'd also like the 6 of Pentacles.

rebecca-smiles

The Two of cups is gone, but you have your other cards, and we look forward to meeting Crimson Soul :)

blackroseivy

Just *gulp* made a rather sizeable purchase from Jerry's (Artarama - THE best place on the Web to get supplies like these): 23.5-kt. gold leaf, sterling silver leaf & a pint of size to go with... Needed 'em, was TOTALLY out or just about totally! NOW I can start - I couldn't really without my gear.

rebecca-smiles

C- urchin, that is lovely! i like the way you integrated the title and number too.

i will probably set up a blogspot for us, simplest way, to get the images inone place. i'll do this tomorrow i think.

CrimsonSoul

Okay, I made it here... thanks to Arania for reserving me the Magician. When I saw the concept, I just knew it was my chance to make that card that hung around in my mind for a while without having to do the other 77 as well (that would be a project for two lifetimes...)

I also have a rough idea for a 10 of Swords in my head, but I'll wait if someone else wants that card before calling the exclusive rights, so for now, just the one :)

See you around and great idea on this deck - I can't wait to see the finished result.

c-urchin

Thanks Rebecca-smiles :)

I actually ran out of sensible room for the number....that was the only place that seemed to make sense!

Let me know if you want me to upload the image anywhere else.

I am finding myself getting more and more drawn into this project! Possibly to the detriment of other issues!

I can't wait to see what other people have come up with....

starrystarrynight

Oh, c-urchin! That is fantastic! Way to go...

blackroseivy

Very lovely, VERY evocative!! :)

waya

Awesome!! I've been wanting to get into ATCs for quite awhile...

Is The Tower still available? I'd like to do that one.

rebecca-smiles

Sure Waya, the tower is yours.