LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

JanetBoyer

Gorgeous! I love the movement in the cards. I'll make a post at TheTarotChannel.com to let others know about your work--and so they can contact your publisher in support. (I'm having trouble finding the contact link, though...)

Janet

JanetBoyer

Never mind...found the contact info. :)

Solandia

Congratulations on finishing your deck! I've been following it as the cards have been created, and I'm glad to hear you've already found a publisher as well. :)

~ Solandia

Langustl

Janet !

Thanks very much for your post at the TarotChannel.com ;) :love: ! I´m glad for every help .

Solandia !

Thanks, but I haven´t really found a publisher yet. I got a contact, but there is still no contract. So the "r" is still missed, *g, funny. But it will happen, I´m sure ;) :love:

JanetBoyer

You are most welcome! Your deck is one that I'd be proud to own--and use. I really, really like how it came out! :)

Keep us abreast on the publishing process!

Janet

Harfang

I don't have anything new or exciting to add, except that I cannot wait to use this beautiful, shining, illuminating deck. I will email the Königsfurt boss-man and try to make myself useful. Thanks so much for sharing everything! :)

(Your Wands page for some reason does not want to load, by the way)

Sar

Wow!

The colours, the energy..

Langustl

Janet !

Thanks again. I do, what I can and keep you abreast (new word for me :) )

Harfang !

Thanks for all your support. I did something with the Wands page. I hope, it works better now. If not, please mail again. Thanks ;)

Sar !

Thank you very much :)

Some more pages are English now. I´ll add the rest soon :love:

Bat Chicken

I am doubly proud to have one of your cards fro the AT majors deck from last Fall!

Well done - I can't wait to see them in print!

Langustl

Thanks very much Bat Chicken !

And I am happy to have one of yours ;) !