Do you think the world will end in 2012?

Silverlyn

Hubby and I been discussing this...read about it in several books,etc..

What do you all think?

Do you think nothing will happen (like Y2K?) or something huge will happen (like a shift, only..but the world will NOT end)..or will it indeed 'end'?

Thanks!:)

Silverlyn

AJ

no, I'll be far to young to die

phoenixblu

oh! it was 2000 wasnt it the big meltdown...

i was going to respond " i dont want to die a virgin" but its a tad late for that... ... i think no i'll be too young is much more appropriate!!! :D (i will be 32 then! oooh ew)

i mean they thought we'd be living like the "jetsons cartoon" by now!

memries

No absolutely not ! No one can predict anything like that. You get all these translations of what Inca calendars say and everything. Who.. who I ask is translating them. It was the same with 2000, just a bunch of hype.

If you say something long enough people believe it that's all. If it did happen what can you do about it anyway ? So just carry on, be happy and don't let others fear contaminate your Peace.

The Mathemagician

No. I don't think the world will end in 2012.

Ha! I must relate a bit of a story however. In the constellation Orion is a star, Betelgeuse. Seems it's been out of hydrogen for some time, and is burning helium, "burning" being nuclear fusion. Stellar progression is: hydrogen; helium; carbon; oxygen; silicon; and finally iron. A star can reach iron if it's sufficiently massive; Betelgeuse qualifies for that.

If/when Betelgeuse reaches iron, fusion ends, and it will collapse on itself. Boom. Supernova. At ~427 light years away, when its time is up we'll see it in a big way.

Someone I know from Mensa who has a Ph.D. in chemistry theorizes that the neutrino release from a Betelgeuse supernova event would be sufficient to fluoresce the atmosphere from Earth. It's a minority view. He also offered the offhand suggestion that 2012 could be when it all ends. Will it? Who knows?

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/betel.htm

Plan for tomorrow, but live today as if it's your last. :D

Indigo Rose

Silverlyn said:
Hubby and I been discussing this...read about it in several books,etc..

What do you all think?

Do you think nothing will happen (like Y2K?) or something huge will happen (like a shift, only..but the world will NOT end)..or will it indeed 'end'?

Thanks!:)

Silverlyn

I think something MAJOR will occur in 2012, and YES there will be a shift in our consciousness. I do believe the world as we now know it will end, though I would not attempt to predict when...and I don't feel it will be the end of Humanity; but the fulfillment of our Destiny. We will reach our glorified states of being. Whatever comes to pass, I truly believe we will be drawing CLOSER to each other and to our Maker. I feel real peace is possible. However, I do think we will go through some very turbulent years between now and 2012. These years will force us to come together. I don't fear it anymore, I welcome it. We need a change in this world. It's time to lay down our weapons and open our hearts. I do believe LOVE can save the world. It's the only thing that can. :love:

StellarMyst

memries said:
No absolutely not ! No one can predict anything like that. You get all these translations of what Inca calendars say and everything. Who.. who I ask is translating them. It was the same with 2000, just a bunch of hype.

If you say something long enough people belive it that's all. If it did happen what can you do about it anyway ? So just carry on, be happy and don't let others fear contaminate your Peace.

I have to agree with memries here. ;) Why the hype unless you've written some book, that raises enough hackles to make a buck off of it?

kwesifriends

Maybe no because no mans can predict anything except God. All we need to do is wait and be ready to all the things happen.

serenaserendipity

i think there are veils between the worlds that are beginning to open... magic is more within reach now... look how many tarot readers there are, for example... i think we used to be more rare.

it is getting easier to see past "maya" the world of illusion, to the real world --

there are holes in the veils and they are getting larger...

s.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Omg Yes/Highly facetious post...

Yes the entire world will end!

I also believe every reading that has been done on the AT is exactly on the nose!

I also know & believe that Sylvie Browne was correct when she told a guy, I know personally, that I was after his cousin and him just for their money.
I'm such a horrible person, I use everyone I come acrossed. Stand back, I smell your money! I will make you give up anything I want from you! Argh!
Call me Pirate Granny cause I'm so damn sexy I can either lure you into handing all your things over to me or take your ship from you! Run weak persons!

I also believe that other psychic who told me that my husband had very little time left, back in November, was so correct. (No she is not on the AT. She is better than us and will never lower herself to be on here. We are into witchcraft, you know it so get over it.)
She has a gift that no one else has. We need to get a life & get over it. All hail her! I mean, Ah hell! ;)

I also believe that I am going to win the lottery even though I never play.

Sigh. I know all the information points to this ending in 2012 , but I'm almost at the point of laughing at this said ending.
When I studied with the Jehovah witnesses back in 71 or 72, I was suppose to be working a backhoe, because we would inherit the earth. About the time that I got married and started having kids, the world didn't end!
I never did get to learn how to clean up after a war on a backhoe.:bugeyed:

The only thing that is going to end, fer sure, is this post.
But I heard that is a bunch of hoey too! ;)

:*Barb