2008 mercury retro influences

GoddessArtemis

I just got this in my daily astrological updates email:

Mercury isn't too happy this week. On Friday (Jan. 18), he begins his storm period, which means he's about to turn retrograde. Hold off on starting new projects, and rethink actions you've recently taken. Because Mercury goes retrograde about three times a year, it's a great time to take stock of your experiences during that time.

I guess Mercury is starting it's shenanigans early. I would tend to think Merc rx can't be that bad this go around, as it's in Aquarius, but then again...what happens when Aquarius goes wrong (retro)?

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh great...the preview has even sucked!

I don't know about what happens when Aquarius goes bad, but I do know this past week, the "thriller week" before Merc goes bass-ackwards, has been a nightmare. I don't like the smell of this one anymore. I was hoping for an easy entrance, but thats a fat joke. It reeks of anger and predujuice!

This has been the week to get that sweet intro/preview into what Mercury Rx is going to do to us, or rather do in the house that sets in Aquarius!!

And low and behold in my chart Merc is setting in Aquarius! Hot damn! And here I was looking forward to an easy ride! Sh*t far and don't aim! Dang it! I have already thought about putting a pair of sissors into someones back and a gun to my...oh well..the hormones were going off too. ARGH!

And I'm in the middle of working on healing from within. Sheesh! I should just empty out a cabinet in my bathroom and hide in there for the rest of this period!

:neutral:Barb

GoddessArtemis

It's been really rough for me, too. I have True/North Node in Aquarius in 4th (rx) and I.C. in Aquarius, too. No idea what that means...but everything is topsy-turvy and my mood matches. Not looking forward to this..

GA

paradoxx

basically everything is going to be out of the normal criteria for a while.
Aquarius is my 6th house a little to close to home for my comfort, a reality check on a few things, but then again, the current layout of expecations seems quite facist and supremist, and countering it with equal force only creates reversed polarity of the final results.

Both the Sun and mercury will be with Aquarius for this retrograde point, preparation should have already taken place, but if it didn't, then the mercury retrograde will review a few things for you.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh yeah..its started...The planet of the mind!!!

Unforseen disruptions.
Mercury in Aquarius & in my 10th house. How lucky can I be?

Well, I didn't see a black hole appear and take off something that looked really promising.
Then I tried to become overwhelming broken over it. I did try. I was just sadden.
Then I ended it. I slapped the picture of the black hole and said, "Get thee behind me, Black hole!" (I know, high drama scene!) ;)

Tonight I have been singing "Oh Donna" with my granddaughter as I wrote an email to my sister. Her name is Donna, so I was changing the words as I went along. Granddaughter was very impressed. :D:D:D

Its all strange considering what left is what I wanted...but its ok. So as up to right now....the unforeseen disruption came and went. I wonder if this is just a teaser? :bugeyed: I hope it means it will be a bit smoother.

:)Barb

paradoxx

speaking of black holes, Mignoine has an excellent analysis of, of all people, Rosie O'Donnel and Donald Trump, with several mentions to black holes in Aquarius. see http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/aarch07/0702feb/alex2.shtml for details.

loud voices will demand to be heard, and perhaps the unusual will be reactivated, and a few other angles will be reviewed, but get too close to those black holes and you will be turned inside out.

Winter weather is at the top of my mind right now, the last place yout want to be caught off guard is where a lot of water has frozen over, such as a parking lot with bad drainage.

Venus is subtley moving into conjunction with Pluto, while pluto will be stationary in Sagittarius, Venus will discharge her energies with plutonian darkness, but issues with plutonium might also come up out of nowhere, which leads us back to teh Black hole issues that emit x-rays and how the galactic center @29 Sagittarius is a massive black hole.

on a side note, jupiter is in Capricorn, promoting real results.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Wow!

HOLY COW!

I just got around to reading that link about the public fued! Wow!
Thanks for that link. It was fasicnating about the black holes, too! How on earth do we find out how they fit into our charts? The black holes not the fueders... :laugh:

Damn. And I thought my fued with Red & Cuz Inlaw was high impact and off the wall! Trump, O'Donald & Walters are a laughable copy of my own personal war! Whew!

I am shell shocked at Walters who seems to be playing both sides. Because she is my "Red" and I'm Rosie! :laugh: And yes, for me Cuz Inlaw is our Trump. He likes to rub elbows with Red. :D:D:D What a circus!

I need to find where I have a blackhole and let it suck them up & our fued! :laugh:

I am honestly in shock!!!
:bugeyed:Barb

paradoxx

conjunctions

jupiter and venus are conjunct in Capricorn, the sun is passing a conjunction with chiron in Capricorn, and Mercury is conjunct to neptune in Aquarius. Mercury is in slow motion right now, no more effects of phasing in and out like the last two mercury retrogrades, probably more to do with the illusory Uranus in Pisces then anything else. The nature of this shift taking place with the superbowl though, would it be a big suprise if some electrical shorts cut out the audio?

Jupiter and Venus though is revealing where the financial side of money actually goes to with government, and why it is there to begin with. Venus and Jupiter are stubborn when joined, events happening though this weekend might need to be taken one process at a time.

Miscommunication is hardly an issues right now, but be careful about what you write down, numbers and certain letters might get switched around, beware of loose ends starting to fray.

Starling

So I was a little nervous about getting a phone call today to set up an appointment to make major repairs/improvements to my heating and cooling system. About a month ago the builder sent in an independent engineering firm to do audits on a bunch of the houses including mine. I expected minor changes to be made because I'd heard enough of the conversation between the man doing the audit and his manager to know that there were at least a couple of things that needed to be repaired.

It isn't a minor repair. I will be getting a new air conditioner. I'm not sure what else will be done but there will be scaffolding on the house and they got the town to give them a permit. Sounds pretty serious to me.

I was reading an astrological blog, and it said that Mercury retrograde is a good time to go back and perfect an unfinished project. Although we have owned the house for 3.5 years, we have never signed off on it. In fact none of us have been asked to sign off on our houses. This is actually the 3rd or 4th time around for the HVAC system since we moved in. I've lost count.

I'm lucky. Mostly the system works and we are reasonably comfortable. Others have not been so lucky.

But the whole idea that Mercury retrograde is a good time to fix things that weren't right in the first place just tickles me no end.

Barbaras Ahajusts

paradoxx said:
jupiter and venus are conjunct in Capricorn, the sun is passing a conjunction with chiron in Capricorn, and Mercury is conjunct to neptune in Aquarius. Mercury is in slow motion right now, no more effects of phasing in and out like the last two mercury retrogrades, probably more to do with the illusory Uranus in Pisces then anything else. ...
Miscommunication is hardly an issues right now, but be careful about what you write down, numbers and certain letters might get switched around, beware of loose ends starting to fray.

Paradoxx,
How long do you think this "slow motion" will end?
I can handle the miscommunication not being an issue!

Barb