Keyword Game

Starling

Let's play a game. There are enough of us here already who have tried to learn Astrology and haven't been able to get past learning the basics. I know that this works in the Tarot area. Maybe it will work here too.

What we are going to be doing is using keywords to make Astrological sentences. The game we will play will help us practice this.

You can use the single keyword system if you are just beginning because it is easier, but you can also use different keywords for planets, signs and houses because it is more accurate. You can use your own chart, if you have it, or just use random configurations for the practice.

There are plenty of places where you can get keywords. Here are a few of them that are available online. Locate keywords for planets, signs and houses.

http://www.skyviewzone.com/mysynthesis.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/signsofthezodiac.html
http://www.geocities.com/elizatalas/worksheets/form_1.html

I tried to locate the web page where I originally found this idea with no luck. But we are going to proceed anyway.

The SIGN modifies the PLANET and is focused on the HOUSE.

I'll start on the next post.

Starling

My Sun is in Taurus in the 10th House.
The SIGN modifies the PLANET and is focused in the HOUSE.

Being practical and persistant (Taurus) colors my inner self (Sun) as I deal with status, authority and tradition (10th House).

I've done this before, and honestly it does get easier. <grin> Who is going to try next?

dadsnook2000

Saturn

My Saturn is in Pisces and in the 10th house.

I find structure, patterns and practical applications (Saturn) in concepts and nebulous areas (Pisces) that permit me to manage life, set goals and lead others to find their answers (10th house) as an astrologer. Dave

squeakmo9

giving it a go...

My Mars is in Libra in the 3rd House.

When it comes to relating to my neighbors(3rd house), it would be best to avoid conflict (Libra), especially when they arouse my anger (Mars), lol!
Don't know if that's right, but it sure makes sense to me:D

Enchanted

I'll play...

My Sun is in Leo in the 12th house (insert don don don!) :D

My creativity and big warm heart (leo) manifest through my will (sun) which renews my self so that I can play my part behind the scenes to encourage and inspire others to greatness. (12th house)

No longer the house of sorrows, it is the house of the cheerleader! If you doubt me ask my Leo sun ;) Pom poms at the ready! :D

dadsnook2000

For Enchanted

Contrary to the popular "book stuff" (which is mostly a repeat of what has been printed before) I have found Sun-in-the-12th-house people to always be bright, cheerful and very active in their life and in the lives of others. This is seldom, by itself, a position of the recluse or the depressed or downtrodden. I have known many nurses with this placement. Dave

afrosaxon

My Sun is in Taurus in the 11th House.

My loyalty and persistence (Taurus) shines (Sun) on the friends, groups, affiliations, and causes to which I belong and apply myself (11th house).

Starling

Wow! Not only is doing this helping me learn, but reading what others have written is giving me information in tiny bits, which works better for me than learning in an organized way for some reason.

My Mercury is in Aries in the 10th house (seemed like the right time to do Mercury <grin>).

Direct (Aries) thinking and learning (Mercury) is focused on my place in life (10th House).

Well, Mercury rules my 12th House and my 3rd house. The keywords I've found say that the 3rd house rules the mode of learning, and Neptune is sitting in that house in Trine to Mercury (almost exact). I guess that is where the scattered learning style comes from in the chart, because it doesn't seem to come from the 10th house placement or the Aries placement. Hum...Mercury is also conjunct the Moon. That is probably a factor too. <grin>

paradoxx

Saturn and Jupiter conjunct in Libra, 1st/2nd house cusp.

I have placed my appearance and existence with my finances (1st/2nd house) into limited expansion through extreme restrictions (jupiter/saturn) which have to be balanced and adjusted.

Starling

paradoxx said:
Saturn and Jupiter conjunct in Libra, 1st/2nd house cusp.

I have placed my appearance and existence with my finances (1st/2nd house) into limited expansion through extreme restrictions (jupiter/saturn) which have to be balanced and adjusted.

Wow. I love what you did here. I've got this huge stellium, with 3 very close conjunctions and a Saturn sitting right in the middle of it that isn't really conjunct anything. It didn't occur to me that this would work with two planets.

Both Saturn and Jupiter are in that stellium and next to one another, but not quite conjunct unless you allow a pretty wide orb. Like you I'm expanding and contracting at the same time and in two different houses (10/11). I don't think I'm quite ready to try a sentence yet.