Keyword Game

Starling

The SIGN modifies the PLANET and is focused in the HOUSE.

My Jupiter is in Taurus in the 11th House.

My practicality is expanded through my use of computers.

Free Flight

My Mars (being about drive & conflict) is in Pisces (being about connection, and empathy) is in my 12th house (secret desires) means I am driven by finding emotional connections with people and am therefore a boundary pusher

:)

dadsnook2000

For Free Flight

Could you parse your sentance -- break it up such that we know which parts are the planet, the sign and the house. This will help early-studies students to understand better how you are linking words (or keywords) to each attribute. Dave

Starling

You are right, it would help me to do that too.

In the sentence above:

My Jupiter is in Taurus in the 11th House.

My practicality (Taurus) is expanded (Jupiter) through my use of computers (11th House).

I found the computers keyword on one of the websites I was looking at and it just fit so well I had to use it. I was a very early adapter, and I went from not being able to type all that well, to secretarial level typing because back in those days about the only thing you could do with a computer was type in programs from magazines. I got lots of practice.

So, my practicality (basically gaining a real job skill that colored my life for about 20 years, Taurus) was expanded (Jupiter) through my use of compters (11th House).

My Saturn is in Taurus in the 10th house.

My practicality (Taurus) limits (Saturn) my acheivement (10th house). And by the way. That is true.

star-lover

ok will give this a go

mars in cancer in the 10th

i am a tenacious emotional (cancer) fighter (mars) for personal and public causes (10th) and worry (cancer) about my reputation (10th)
I am frequently frustrated (mars in cancer) and disappointed that i did not have a proper career (10th) as i am very ambitious (mars in 10th) but often sink and splutter with my efforts (mars in cancer)

ok the 10th house has a wide variety of meanings which i'm not up to speed with really

thanks for this thread - its harder than it looks

Starling

It is harder than it looks. At this point I've done my chart, but I still want to practice. So I'll use someone else's.

His energetic (Aries) instincts (Moon) are focused on his career (10th).

I actually have the same configuration. My Moon is also in Aries in the 10th. And one of the sentences I chose for my own Moon is quite similar.

My instincts (Moon) are energetic, competitive and physical (Aries) and are focused on career, society and achievement (10th).

Enchanted

Thanks Dave for your post on Sun in the 12th House. I must admit when I was younger I was quite upset with the things I read on the 12th House, thinking I was doomed. I'm not a nurse, but I work in mental health. With some further study, I hope to progress in this field.

My Mars is in Virgo in the 12th House.

My energy is driven (Mars) when focussed to notice the little details (Virgo) to find what is hidden. (12th house)

Although as a side note I would add that a challenge with this placement is to NOT always avoid conflict, and hurting other people's feelings when it leads you to not do and express what you really think and feel. With this placement there is not so much a danger of exploding (unless I really, really like you and trust you, ironically... lol :D) but more there is a danger of imploding, through sublimination. For this reason, I've learnt to take the Tower in my own personal readings as symbolic of this, when it is in a future position.

This is what I love about astrology, self awareness... not excuses!

Thanks Starling for starting this off, I am finding it very helpful, for my own chart and am learning a lot from reading others responses too! :)

Starling

And another one. This time the Sun in Aquarius in the 7th House.

His independent and friendly (Aquarius) inner self (Sun) is expressed in his committed partnerships (7th).

His friendly (Aquarius) identity (Sun) is harmonious (7th).

His original (Aquarius) character (Sun) is focused on others (7th).

Honest, the more of these you do the easier it gets. I'm still using several sites that provide keywords and I'm choosing among the keywords to make the sentences, but making the choices and creating the sentences just gets easier and easier.

firecatpickles

Starling said:
The SIGN modifies the PLANET and is focused in the HOUSE.
I have to redo these posts because my mother had an epiphany as to what time I was born!

SUN in CANCER in the TWELFTH HOUSE

Very protective of expressing my spiritual side, I like being alone. I feel that spirituality is and should be a private affair, not for public consumption. I will take this to the next level by saying that I find it distasteful when people choose to flaunt their spirituality in front of other people.

firecatpickles

JUPITER in LIBRA in the FOURTH HOUSE

This says that I am excessively tactful in what I say to people, in an effort to be diplomatic. Unfortunately, I think the operative word is "excessive" (i.e., the JUPITER influence). I am sure this come across as insincere when in reality I am trying to be as sincere as possible. In this context, this personality trait could be seen as someone who patronizes others (something I am somewhat guilty at). This also ties in with my "sick" sense of humor and a keen sense of sarcasm.