leo rising....

gorgeousbutterfly

is it just me? i have encountered a person with a leo rising and he has the biggest ego i ever meet. i have leo sun and moon and even my ego wasn't this large. he doesn't have any other leo planets,. hmmmmm.

GenoviaJ

I think your rising sign is who you really are. I found a nice site about rising sings once, I cant find the link right now.

gorgeousbutterfly

Yes i read that a while ago too.i would love that site. so who you are is an ego? i thought ego is not part of your soul?

GenoviaJ

I am not sure what you are asking? I thought everything we came here with has a purpose and its part of who we are. Part of our experiences? What do you mean when you ask is Ego is part of your soul?

firecatpickles

I am Leo rising & I do not have a big ego. But my Moon is also in Leo & I am a Cancer. I wonder if it has more to do than with "just" your rising sign.

I am no expert, but I believe Aries rules the 1st House, House of the Self (aka Ego). Leo Rules the 5th House, House of the Home of the Father.

star-lover

you have to factor in aspects to their sun as the chart ruler if leo is rising

perhaps mars or jupiter or pluto make a strong aspect to it or maybe its not thier rising sign but just something simple like they are immature

gorgeousbutterfly

star-lover said:
you have to factor in aspects to their sun as the chart ruler if leo is rising

perhaps mars or jupiter or pluto make a strong aspect to it or maybe its not thier rising sign but just something simple like they are immature

they have sun trine mars and sun trine saturn. there is an aspect to sun and jupiter but its like a square with a semisquare in it.i also have a sun and jupiter .

gorgeousbutterfly

GenoviaJ said:
I am not sure what you are asking? I thought everything we came here with has a purpose and its part of who we are. Part of our experiences? What do you mean when you ask is Ego is part of your soul?

i thought you mean by how you really are i meant your real self, higher self and thats your soul . did i misunderstand? sorry.

gorgeousbutterfly

kilts_knave said:
I am Leo rising & I do not have a big ego. But my Moon is also in Leo & I am a Cancer. I wonder if it has more to do than with "just" your rising sign.

I am no expert, but I believe Aries rules the 1st House, House of the Self (aka Ego). Leo Rules the 5th House, House of the Home of the Father.

i shouldn't judge his ego by just his rising sign im sure it had to do with all those aspects with sun, like sun trine mars, and he has mars conjunct his ascedent. those are all harsh.

star-lover

aha! mars conjunct a leo ascendant? coupled with the chart ruler trining too - yes, a hothead, driven, vital, argumentative depending on aspects, impatient, can be egoistic person,flirt, show off, could be chauvinistic, image of manhood needs to be treated with kid gloves even more so

that other aspect is a square and a half 135 degrees - an aspect of irritation between 2 planets
sun sesquiquadrate jupiter from cafe astrology
Sun in hard aspect to the Jupiter: Personality difficulties that need to be acknowledged and overcome may concern a tendency to over-expand in some areas of life - this threatens business and financial loss through investments, speculations, loans, errors, miscalculations, etc. A pretentious, over-confident, arrogant, over-ambitious attitude may create difficulties in your professional and social affairs. Over-indulgence is another danger that could eventually affect the health - self-control and moderation in all things is the lesson to be learnt.
--------------

however the sun trine saturn and mars trine saturn i would think? will temper all of the above