Am I reading this right? Astrology/Tarot/Numerology say the same?

JustLearningTarot

Am I reading into this too deep or does it seem that the same message is here between the Tarot "year card", Numerology year, and Astrology next few months?

If so, isnt this very interesting that all three types of "systems" are in line with each other? What do you get out of this?

ASTROLOGY:

From about: 17January 2008 to about: 24 June 2008 Pluto Square (challenging) Jupiter

Significance: This is a strong to medium influence that challenges you to develop in proportion to your relevant strengths and weaknesses.

Key phrases: Regenerating Faith - Eliminating Outworn Beliefs - Great Plans

Theme: The empowerment of your Jupiter Profile, forcing you to become more profoundly aware of your world-view, through the intensification of what you do or do not believe in.

Possible Encounters: A Great Leap Forward - A Big Step Backwards - Righteousness

From about: 16 January 2008 to about: 25 June 2008 Pluto Square (challenging) Uranus

Significance: This is a strong to medium influence that challenges you to develop in proportion to your relevant strengths and weaknesses.

Key phrases: Enforced Change - Tunneling to Freedom - The Tremor of The Truth

Theme: Having to become more deeply aware of your Uranus Profile, through intensifying your sense of uniqueness and the need to change with the times.

Possible Encounters: Agents for Radical Change - Extreme Willfulness – Shocks

NUMEROLOGY:

A personal year 1 in numerology has the following meanings: Planting Seeds, Rebirth, Beginning of An Era

This is the beginning of a new nine year cycle. Things that have concerned you for the past decade no longer matter at all, in fact you may find your priorities have changed altogether. Disappointments from the past simply don’t matter anymore. Any work that you do during this year sets the tone and foundation for the next nine. This is the time to decide what your goals are and act on them. A personal year 1 also often brings new vitality and physical strength.

TAROT:

Year Card = Judgment

With Fire as its ruling element (or Pluto as its ruling planet), Judgment is about rebirth, resurrection. The idea of Judgment day is that the dead rise, their sins are forgiven, and they move onto heaven. The Judgment card is similar, it asks the resurrection to summon the past, forgive it, and let it go. There are wounds from the past that we never let heal, sins we've committed that we refuse to forgive, bad habits we haven't the courage to lose. Judgment advises us to finally face these, recognize that the past is past, and put them to rest, absolutely and irrevocably. This is also a card of healing, quite literally from an accident or illness, as well as a card signaling great transformation, renewal, change.

Judgment is often a hard card to read; it usually signals just a big change, that involves leaving something old completely behind and stepping into something completely new. Like closing the door on an old job, and opening the door to a new and very different career. But it is also about making a final decision, to take that plunge into the new career, to forgive your family, to leave an abusive spouse, to make a new life. To heal and renew. A very hard card to read in part because it deals with very hard and final decisions. And it means facing something that most Querent's don't want to face. You can't hide any longer, this card says, all the dead have risen and are out in the open. Face what you have to face, make that decision. Change.

star-lover

i would think if theres merit in all systems they should say the same thing orspeak of a similar theme/pattern

pluto and judgement is very related

personal example i have hermit as my year card atthe moment
i have saturn crossing in and out of my ascendant
i associate hermit and saturn though thats not the traditional connection

bershka

JustLearningTarot said:
If so, isnt this very interesting that all three types of "systems" are in line with each other? What do you get out of this?

Dear JustLearningTarot,

It's great that you are realising that they are all related!

Tarot, runes, i-ching, astrology, numerology, etc. are tools that will help you discern what is happening at the moment and what will most likely happen in the future.

However, nothing is set in stone because you have free will.

Astrology indicates the movement of planets that will affect you personally and why you may be acting in a certain way at a point in time. It includes karmic lessons and other things you must learn in this lifetime to overcome them.

star-lover

its all personal and journey of self discovery and growth

sometimes we think of transits as outer forces inpinging on our life when in fact, the transiting planet is actually your own natal planet but moved forward to aspect other natal planets - so its what you have been doing with that planet(s) that brings the result of the transit if you see what i mean