Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

hi minderwiz!

thanks so much for the reading. to me it signifies that as you said, i need to look into my sibling and things further. i am interpreting it right in regards to when you mentioned that
saturn in scorpio ..something did indeed occur to effect my inheritance? how did you see my offsprings existance helping? it still looks like alot hidden behind the scenes...i have had that feeling for along time.... thanks, again!

Not sure how your offspring would help, only that it seems they may do or at least may be in a position too. Yes, you are right to suspect that he operates behind the scenes and he is in a position to cause harm. I don't think it is yet certain that he has but he needs watching.

Minderwiz

Question 2 - your friend's health.

2. how will my dear friend and loves health hold up next 6 mos to a year? (same man).

The question relates solely to his health and though you ask the question, you are not directly involved in it. Therefore I have given him the first house and looked at it from that perspective.

For general health, Lilly requires me to look at three things. The Ascendant itself, the Lord of the Ascendant and the Moon. For all there is a need to check whether they are afflicted and for the planets their dignity rating.

The Ascendant is in Aquarius, making the Ascendant Lord Saturn.

Firstly affliction by a malefic.

The Ascendant is squared by Saturn itself, Saturn is also Lord 12 as well as Lord of the Ascendant so that is not good. Mars is Lord 8 as well as a natural malefic but it does not afflict the Ascendant. The Moon is Lord 6 an accidental malefic and it is in a separating conjunction.

The Lord of the Ascendant is Saturn and it is also Lord 12 however it is not afflicted by Mars. It has a separating square from the Moon.

The Moon is also Lord 6 in this chart. It's aspects by square or conjunction I've mentioned above.

From the test of affliction, I'd conclude that he has been ill in the recent past but the worst is probably over.

For Saturn and the Moon:

Saturn has entered the Sun's beams and will eventually become combust. That is more a signal that there may be something untoward on its way.

Saturn is Peregrine in terms of essential dignity. It is direct, it is fast, not afflicted by Mars and not afflicted by a fixed star. That would suggest that he has a number of good things going for him but the lack of essential dignity and the forthcoming Combustion suggest that he still has problems.

The Moon has some dignity by Face or Decan. It is not afflicted by Saturn or Mars (though there is the separating square from Saturn). It is gaining in Light, which is a good thing and it is Fast. It is free from any conjuction with a malefic fixed star.

Conclusion:

His health is not good, though it is likely that the worst has past for the time being. The Moon gaining in light and being Fast plus Saturn being Direct and Fast suggest a healing or recovery process but he's not out of the woods yet, as Saturn is under the beams.

Prognosis:

He should make a recovery from previous ill health but not without some issues. I'm also a little concerned that both Saturn and Moon are accidentally malefic and that Saturn is in the eighth house under Regiomontanus and Placidus (though by Whole Sign it's in the Tenth).

Attachments

• Ethereal FriedHealth.jpg
    Ethereal FriedHealth.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 51

Ethereal

Thanks, minderwiz
...as always. i can fully understand what you have gotten
here. something in the works in the future. i can see this
too. perhaps something more ominous than previously.
It wouldnt suprise me..yet i.hope not. thank u for ur time
in doing this. going to post 2 in the questions area. much
appeciative if and or when u could do them.

Minderwiz

Ethereal Question 3

Ethereal said:
3. I have a definite decision to make on this question; within the next 6-7 months.

what would be the best choice for me to make in regards to a move within the next 6-7 months. further southeast or to the northwest? (family-wise and employment taken into account)

whatever you hone in on would be great! thanks!

I have a feeling that this question should not be answered now. :( I've done three charts for it. One had Saturn afflicting the seventh, one had the Moon Void of Course and this one has the Moon heading into the beams. In theory this chart is radical but with the Moon virtually out of light, I don't see that any matter based on it has much chance of reaching perfection.

Your significator is Mercury, as Gemini is rising. Mercury also rules the fourth house of family. Mercury is placed in the sixth house along with all the other planets bar Jupiter and Mars, if I use Regiomontanus and you can adds in Venus if I use Whole Signs. So Mercury is poorly placed to act. Even worse Mercury is Combust, it can't be seen and that also signifies that the querent (you) cannot see clearly what to do. The sixth is a cadent house and all cadent houses have some connection with travel, so that fits with the question. The sixth and the twelfth represent travel which will not benefit the querent, the third house is neutral to fair and the ninth house represents travel which will benefit the native.

Aquarius signifies the direction West by North, so that would seem to answer the question. However its ruler Saturn is also in the sixth and badly placed by house and also combust though it is in its own terms which helps.

South East is signified by Taurus, which is ruled by Venus. Venus lies on the Descendant in the Seventh, it is therefore angular, the benefic of sect, and ruled by Jupiter the other benefic. It's placed in Sagittarius which is East by South, so again that ties in with a South East direction. But Venus is also Combust, there's no clear answer to the question.

My feeling on this chart is that whatever you decide, and the South East seems the most promising move, it will not come off. There just isn't enough light in this chart to suggest that now is the time to make that decision. Your significator is combust and so are the significators of the two directions you ask about. And worst of all the Moon is also about to go under the beams and disappear from view.

Sorry, it's not often I get such a chart. Indeed I can't ever remember one like it before. Wait a bit longer before you make your decision.

Attachments

• Ethereal Q3.jpg
    Ethereal Q3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 49

Ethereal

Oh dear...looks like a non - starter. true to.
The chart..things are truly up.in there air right
now . no definitive plans. cant remember ever
seeing a chart like this one? Well..not till.you read
me, right? LOL. maybe i should wait ..what 2 mos
or so ask.again? You think?
Thanks minderwiz..appreciative of u taking the time
to do this for me!

Minderwiz

Yes a couple of months. I've tried to space out the answers because there's a feeling amongst some Horary readers that if you ask too many questions in a short time the cosmos kind of loses interest and the answers become random.

I don't know if that's true but this chart basically is a 'three monkeys' chart. Hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing. :(

Ethereal

Well...i guess i will wait a few months, then. can honestly
say its been a tough decision and their is someone else involved.
What you got..makes alot of sense. at this point. again, thank you
for taking time for me!

Minderwiz

Reading for Ira

Hi Minderwiz,

Can I please ask: What do you see connected with career/job/field for me? I'm on the fence about things. Does it include: me changing countries again, which I don't mind?
Do you see a time-span?

Thanks

I don't mind waiting, until you finish with the previous ones you have. :)

First of all apologies for the lateness of the answer. I seem to have been exceptionally busy with one thing and another but I really ought to have got round to it before now.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun in Sagittarius, where it is the Triplicity Ruler. It's also in a mutual reception with Jupiter in Leo and the first (where it can be treated as a co-significator)

So you are in a good position, especially as the Sun is in the fifth, the house of good fortune. The Moon is also fast and still waxing, so quite a strong position. Any problems with career will not be of your own making.

Your career is signified by Venus ruler of the tenth and Mars ruler of the MC. Venus is also in the fifth house and well placed, though essential dignity is minimal, there being a mutual reception with Saturn by Face. So not strong. Venus is also under the Sun's Beams, being just ten degrees ahead of the Sun but heading in the right direction. This may indicate that you're not sure where your career is going or can't see what to do next, or in some way find the way ahead isn't clear.

I've included Mars as a significator because I'm moving over to the Whole Sign system of houses, and in the later stages of the Hellenistic period it would be seen as having significance for career and status. Mars has just entered Aquarius so change of some sort is signified. This is a night chart so Mars is not as malefic as it could be. Indeed it might well play a constructive role, though not without pitfalls.

It's seventh house placement indicates some conflict between your own needs and the needs of the job. It's quite possible that those conflicts have been in the past, as the aspect between Mars and the Ascendant is separating not applying. One possible effect of that conflict might be to affect your health, as the Lot of Fortune and the Ascendant are in an applying opposition. I can't see anything obviously serious, though Jupiter is accidentally ruler of the eighth house. So if you're noticing any stress related to work then take some appropriate action. The only other negative pointer is the close conjunction between MC and the South Node, but again this is separating, not applying. I repeat, I don't see anything serious in this, it might just be pressure of work, if so that is likely to ease. Venus has also aspected the MC by trine, so there are good influences that will have helped.

So if you have noticed stress or worry or any adverse feelings related to work I think the worst is over. That being said taking some care of your health is still called for.

I get the impression that the pay isn't all that good. Mercury rules your second house of income and possessions and it is both combust and in detriment.

If you have just applied of or just got a job, that may well improve but otherwise I see the change as being more one that reduces the pressure rather than increases it.

Now if this is hopelessly off because of the delay, then please let me know and I'll redo if on the basis of your updated information.

Attachments

• Ira Horary.jpg
    Ira Horary.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 56

Minderwiz

Reading for Autumn Star

I would love one. Someone did horary reading a few years ago and it was very accurate. I would like to know about the next 6 months please..... my relationships including friendships.

The chart has Aquarius rising, so you are signified by Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio at 28 degrees where it is in it's own Terms. So it has some essential dignity if not particularly strong. It's also placed in the tenth house, which not only signifies your career but also your place in society and your standing in the community. It's an angular house and as such signifies a capacity for action. This is boosted because Saturn is direct and fast.

You mentioned relationships including friendships. That includes the seventh house of relationships in general and the eleventh house of friendships. The seventh house is ruled by the Sun, which is a natural significator of males and in particular husbands or partners. The Sun is placed in the eleventh house of friends. So there's clearly a connection between the two parts of your question.

The Sun is actually separating from Saturn as it's moving ahead a much faster rate. That's not a good sign. The ruler of the eleventh is Jupiter and Jupiter is placed in the seventh house of relationships, and so it has some signification for that area of life, which is ruled by the Sun. So both Sun and Jupiter are in a mutual reception.

On it's own that's not enough to deliver a positive answer, as your significator has to be involved somewhere. If we look at the Moon we can see the answer. The Moon is separating from a conjunction with Jupiter and at 28 degrees Leo is about to perfect a square to Saturn in Scorpio. So we have some promise that you are likely to form a friendship that will develop into a relationship. It it's a person who brings you together, then it is likely to be an older female (The Moon is a feminine planet and in its third quarter)

This isn't going to be straightforward though. The square aspect between Moon and Saturn suggests delays, problems and difficulties. The role of the Moon, suggests that a third party is likely to be involved in bringing you together or a mutually common set of circumstances, such as both of you being in the same place but for different reasons.

There's no guarantee that the relationship will work out in the longer term, even if you enter into it. However that is not a reason for giving up on it. :)

Best of luck, I hope things work out.

Attachments

• Autumn Star.jpg
    Autumn Star.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 48

autumn star

Hi, thanks so much for the reading. As it is future based I can't really give any feedback, but I will come back in a few months and let you know how things are getting on :)