Continuous Queen of Cups

myura

So I did a few readings over a 2 day period, and the queen of cups has shown her self in three readings. The readings were trying to draw insight on a potential love interest. I suspect there is some level of interest on the other person's end-although nothing has been communicated verbally. I know the queen of cups is all about emotions and sometimes the emotions can be balanced with turbulence on one end and caring on the other. Since this card revealed itself three times withing 48 hours (cards were shuffled extremely well), is there a deeper message that the cards are trying to show? (rider waite deck)

Thanks!

shiran

Always pay attention to other cards as well.. :)
You wrote true - She is about emotions, passion, love affairs.
But she's also about the ability to flow with changes (instead of staying with the "convenient" stability), to renew ourselves all the time, to be able to flourish after tragedies.
If it makes sense, being the queen of Cups is like being a phoenix.

theboomz

Shiran, thank you for that interpretation. I had just read and responded to a thread where this card was one of the two cards pulled with the Tower, and wow that really fits over there. I am going to quote you over on that thread.

PS I think this is not really part of the format here, so sorry about that mods.

myura

@Shiran,

Thanks for that. I think recovering from trajedy is true in this case, as I know this person has gone through divorce in the past and perhaps this is what has made them more cautious about expressing their feelings. You mentioned that it is important to look at surrounding cards. I am curious, do you -or anyone else- know how to intrepret the ace of cups, queen of cups and 8 of pentacles. The question asked was what is blocking this person from directly communicating with me. I know the ace of cups can represent deep emotions in a positive sense. So maybe this card is suggesting that the quarant has a lot of feelings towards me but does not want to share them because of past expereinces, and the queen just further emphasises this? With the 8 of pentacles, to me that would indicate that the quarant wants to move at a steady pace because they want a relationship that is perfect?

Intotouch

From my own experience the queen of cups is a sign of a successful seducer. I guess that she represents you here and not the other party. It's also a sign for me that you are more emotionally invested than the other party and more likely therefore to get hurt. Tread carefully.

moon_light

@Shiran,

Thanks for that. I think recovering from trajedy is true in this case, as I know this person has gone through divorce in the past and perhaps this is what has made them more cautious about expressing their feelings. You mentioned that it is important to look at surrounding cards. I am curious, do you -or anyone else- know how to intrepret the ace of cups, queen of cups and 8 of pentacles. The question asked was what is blocking this person from directly communicating with me. I know the ace of cups can represent deep emotions in a positive sense. So maybe this card is suggesting that the quarant has a lot of feelings towards me but does not want to share them because of past expereinces, and the queen just further emphasises this? With the 8 of pentacles, to me that would indicate that the quarant wants to move at a steady pace because they want a relationship that is perfect?

Reading those three cards together, I'd say that the Ace of Cups means that any feelings this person has for you are in the beginning stages. If it was a solid crush or something, you would have gotten 2 of Cups. So maybe this person isn't opening up because (s)he doesn't have strong enough feelings to do so. I agree that the Queen of Cups could be you, so that might just be an indicator that (s)he does see relationship potential... But again, the Ace makes it so (s)he isn't ready to communicate fully. The 8 of Pentacles could be feeling like the relationship might be too much work or, alternately, that the person is too busy with other things to devote him/herself to a relationship.

myura

Thanks moon_light. I think there is some truth to that. This person does have 2 children, so perhaps on account of that they have to be super careful about who they get involved with. There is also the age factor, I am 8 years younger than this person. So maybe they feel I am not quite mature enough.

myura

From my own experience the queen of cups is a sign of a successful seducer. I guess that she represents you here and not the other party. It's also a sign for me that you are more emotionally invested than the other party and more likely therefore to get hurt. Tread carefully.

Thanks Intotouch. I see how this is possible as I am certain that I am more emotionally invested that the other party. Thanks for the advice.