The hierophant and the fool ( disguised feelings)

Pink-lady

I asked:
How does this guy "co-worker" THINK I feel about him?

I wanted to know if I have been successful in keeping my emotions hidden,
However the first two cards are confusing me.

The traditional and control vibe of card 5 with impulsive and care free quality of card 1.
Can the combo simply mean that he suspects something however he is also confused?
Orr
since We r not in a relationship I could imply card 5 is saying that I will not pick the romantic path and keep the status orthodox /traditionally/politically correct as just co-workers + I have left emotions behind and have taken a happy care-free path away from him.

Many thanks

nisaba

The Hierophant, to me, is about orthodoxy and doing the right thing. Given that you;re talking about the working environment, his thoughts would be connected with work, and it probably hasn't even occurred to him to think about how you think (Fool).

Pink-lady

The Hierophant, to me, is about orthodoxy and doing the right thing. Given that you;re talking about the working environment, his thoughts would be connected with work, and it probably hasn't even occurred to him to think about how you think (Fool).

The the answer to question is that he DOES NOT THINK about how I feel about him.
I really doubt that!

Grizabella

I agree with nisaba. That's what the cards are saying so I guess you just have to doubt the cards this time. The Hierophant is a very traditional, by the book kind of guy, and the Fool hasn't a care in his head, which means he's thinking about work, not about what you're thinking about him.

Pink-lady

I agree with nisaba. That's what the cards are saying so I guess you just have to doubt the cards this time. The Hierophant is a very traditional, by the book kind of guy, and the Fool hasn't a care in his head, which means he's thinking about work, not about what you're thinking about him.

It could be however I don't get it! I didn't ask what is he thinking about in general.
The question is his view of me; his perception of my so called feelings. So in a way the question is tied to me.
Could it be all the stuff you said as his thoughts in regards to me.
Meaning I am the one who feels like just work and no fun.
And I may have not given you a full back story but I really doubt he is that passive.
Thanks

nisaba

But the point both Griz and I picked up on is that He HAS no "perception of your feelings". Tie the question to yourself if you like - that doesn't mean it has to have the answer you want.

You asked for help interpreting the cards. Griz and I between us probably have more than sixty years' experience. :)

Grizabella

You see, when you ask "what doe HE THINK---I THINK about him", you step aside out of the picture and are observing his viewpoint. So the reading is actually putting you at a window looking into HIS thoughts and feelings. You're, in effect, doing a reading as if he's been asked this question and your answer is that he's not thinking about you at all aside from whatever way you're involved with the job. He's impartial----like, how is this computer performing, for instance. You're an employee and if he thinks of you at all, it's within your performance at your job, not in a sense that you're thinking about him in any other respect. It doesn't occur to him that you're thinking anything about him aside from the job because that's not how he sees the issue himself.

Pink-lady

But the point both Griz and I picked up on is that He HAS no "perception of your feelings". Tie the question to yourself if you like - that doesn't mean it has to have the answer you want.

You asked for help interpreting the cards. Griz and I between us probably have more than sixty years' experience. :)

Ok!? Thanks for your help!?!
Very aggresive and please do not respond to anything of mine

Pink-lady

You see, when you ask "what doe HE THINK---I THINK about him", you step aside out of the picture and are observing his viewpoint. So the reading is actually putting you at a window looking into HIS thoughts and feelings. You're, in effect, doing a reading as if he's been asked this question and your answer is that he's not thinking about you at all aside from whatever way you're involved with the job. He's impartial----like, how is this computer performing, for instance. You're an employee and if he thinks of you at all, it's within your performance at your job, not in a sense that you're thinking about him in any other respect. It doesn't occur to him that you're thinking anything about him aside from the job because that's not how he sees the issue himself.

So getting my fav coffee every morning and asking me if I'm still with my guy and texting me at all the wrong times are just WORK for both him and me!

Perhaps I should have simply asked what those two combo mean in terms of feelings.
The answer to the question above is what he thinks I feel towards him.

Ruby Jewel

I asked:
How does this guy "co-worker" THINK I feel about him?

I wanted to know if I have been successful in keeping my emotions hidden,
However the first two cards are confusing me.

You are asking the cards a circular question.

The Fool would imply that he is blissfully ignorant of what you think/feel, and he goes merrily on his ethereal way....getting your coffee and texting you.

The Heirophant implies there is a lesson to be learned here: some things are too important to take seriously.