4 of coins as an outcome?

Sirena84

Hello

I recently did a reading for a someone that is hoping to have some fun/date with a guy.. in the final outcome position in the next seven days I pulled 4 of coins..

I know the 4 of coins for RW and there are threads about it... But I use a different deck, here is the link to the picture:
http://www.arnellart.com/tt-4-coin.htm

In the picture there is man sitting naked amongst his positions and statue of death is in amongst it and in the mirror in the background there is an image of a woman almost in the past..

I read it as the guy that this person hoping to have a date with is going to go through some loss, or end of something important to him.. something that he valued is no longer going to be in his life and he feels sorrow.. the woman in the image could represent an old lover or could be my sitter... The title is nothing risked nothing gained..

Any extra light shed on this will be of great help.. Many thanks.. :) x

moon_light

My best guess is that this guy will be holding back. He is preoccupied and wouldn't give your querent the attention she would like. It might be that he's really busy with work or personal problems. Not the best time for her to push for anything, I'd say.

Sirena84

Many thanks.. this makes total sense now I think of it and look at the card... :) xx

Grizabella

She may have fun on the date but the long term outlook isn't very good. He's all holed up within himself with whatever is important to him and there's not room at this time for a real romantic interlude. Even if there's some physical intimacy, his heart won't really be open to long-term plans together at this point till he resolves whatever it is that's occupying him internally.

It could, on the other hand, indicate that she's the one who should remain closed off. Maybe this is telling her not to wear her heart on her sleeve right now.

tarotbear

The 4 Coins is about possession and loss - or fear of losing. Some people are afraid to reach for more due to the fear of losing what little they have left.

BTW - which deck is that?

Sirena84

Hello :)

First thanks for shedding more lights on this card...sorry for delay in response.. This deck is called Transformational Tarot.. I love it and its very very special to me... I think its happy with me too.. I have done a reading asking questions from my tarot deck about itself, like its personality what it thinks of me, my readings and whether it tells the truth always and whether it is content and happy.. and from what I read it likes me too :) xx