4 of cups?

Ira

I've started to connect the 4 of cups as "out of sight, out of mind", when it comes to a persons interest or level of feelings for someone. Even though, it's more of a mental process. But if you don't see a person, this removes the emotional connection?

What are your experiences with this card? Does it resonate?

Reverie

Hi!

I am on my own journey of understanding with this card. I stopped asking about the situation, but whenever I would ask about a person who has been ignoring me, this is what I would get. It was surprising because he went from overly invest and active in pursuing me to zero contact. I haven't figured it out yet, but if you'd like you can find my thread on '4 of cups as an action' and I got some great replies.

I think also often the person is too preoccupied with something else - possibly another relationship - to even notice what is being offered. It seems complicated, but maybe it's more simple than we think... ?

They also seem fed up for whatever reason.

Ira

Hi!

I am on my own journey of understanding with this card. I stopped asking about the situation, but whenever I would ask about a person who has been ignoring me, this is what I would get. It was surprising because he went from overly invest and active in pursuing me to zero contact. I haven't figured it out yet, but if you'd like you can find my thread on '4 of cups as an action' and I got some great replies.

I think also often the person is too preoccupied with something else - possibly another relationship - to even notice what is being offered. It seems complicated, but maybe it's more simple than we think... ?

They also seem fed up for whatever reason.

Thanks cutiecutie! I will look for your thread. What you've said makes sense, since cups are more about emotions: The other person is too occupied with something else(emotionally).

Sharla

I've started to connect the 4 of cups as "out of sight, out of mind", when it comes to a persons interest or level of feelings for someone. Even though, it's more of a mental process. But if you don't see a person, this removes the emotional connection?

What are your experiences with this card? Does it resonate?

I really like your view of the 4 of cups as i pulled this card quite a lot when i was going through a very confusing and emotional (on my part) time with a recently dead and buried relationship.
I was still in the very early stages of learning the tarot then so found this particular card that kept appearing hard to understand what it was saying, but yes what you say totally resonates to what this card was screaming out to me at that time as that's what messed up our relationship we was in, the long gaps between seeing each other or even contact via txt, phone calls etc.

Ira

I really like your view of the 4 of cups as i pulled this card quite a lot when i was going through a very confusing and emotional (on my part) time with a recently dead and buried relationship.
I was still in the very early stages of learning the tarot then so found this particular card that kept appearing hard to understand what it was saying, but yes what you say totally resonates to what this card was screaming out to me at that time as that's what messed up our relationship we was in, the long gaps between seeing each other or even contact via txt, phone calls etc.

Hi Sharla!
Thanks for sharing your experiences with the 4 of cups. I'll add this to research: the long gaps, etc