4 of wands + 10 of swords

OceanWhispers

Hi Everyone!

I recently did a reading about someones feelings for me. It was 3 cards, each of the cards were clarified by another card equaling 6 cards (lately I've been liking this style). Anyway, the last column I got 4 of wands clarified by 10 of swords.

4 of wands: to me is marriage, celebration, fresh, new, hAppiness, but it takes work.
10 of swords: to me is the end, suffering, back stabbing, just really not good feelings but that the end is near and things will move on again.

Together I saw them as a divorce???? Or...marital trouble. Or the end of happiness?

Please help.

Thanks!!

Ocean

laurence

4 of wands is an happy achievement somehow so clarified by 10 of Swords, I see the end of worries. To me It's quite positive.

moon_light

I think it can be read as both a positive or a negative thing. Which one to go with depends on how the other cards were. If they were generally positive, these probably are, too. If the others weren't looking so great, I'd take it to mean a more negative situation.

Also, I know clarifiers expound on the cards that are already there, but if you intentionally know you are going to be using them before you lay out the cards, I think that changes them a bit. I'd be more inclined to read them as a pair. Just a thought.

laurence

Also, I know clarifiers expound on the cards that are already there, but if you intentionally know you are going to be using them before you lay out the cards, I think that changes them a bit. I'd be more inclined to read them as a pair. Just a thought.

Indeed, makes sense.

OceanWhispers

4 of wands is an happy achievement somehow so clarified by 10 of Swords, I see the end of worries. To me It's quite positive.

Hello there!! Thank you so much! Maybe it can also mean the honeymoon is over, or the celebration has ended...I don't see it as good. Hmmmm...I've been getting a lot of 4 of wands on this person. I know things aren't going well at home.

Thank you so much!

Ocean

OceanWhispers

I think it can be read as both a positive or a negative thing. Which one to go with depends on how the other cards were. If they were generally positive, these probably are, too. If the others weren't looking so great, I'd take it to mean a more negative situation.

Thanks! It's like sometimes clarify them all and sometimes I don't. I see this one as negative as the other cards pointed to a certain story. I just wasn't sure if it was pointing to him having trouble at home.

Thanks a ton!

Ocean