Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #89

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of Cups
You will be able to relax and celebrate - good news, a positive outcome.

Qu: What is causing this ? ( NRTP)
5 of wands

Some type of stress or disorganization,,internal malfunction.

What is next for A and me?
Top   #1041
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
5 of wands

Some type of stress or disorganization,,internal malfunction.

What is next for A and me?
prince of coins (cl 6 of cups)

waiting patiently and reviewing tactics. but while waiting thinking about each other in fondness.. A is not moving very fast though thinks about you..

Q: what is next for me and my A?
Top   #1042
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
prince of coins (cl 6 of cups)

waiting patiently and reviewing tactics. but while waiting thinking about each other in fondness.. A is not moving very fast though thinks about you..

Q: what is next for me and my A?
The Lovers
I think things will move fast, and furiously here - fueled by a higher power A serious, physical relationship, one to remember if (and who knows you may not) you part at a later date.

Qu: What is next for CSG and I ?
Top   #1043
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Lovers
I think things will move fast, and furiously here - fueled by a higher power A serious, physical relationship, one to remember if (and who knows you may not) you part at a later date.

Qu: What is next for CSG and I ?
major major.. haha

sage(hierophant) - (cl strength)

connecting in a spiritual level and in terms of your values and what you hold to be true, also a great bond that is gentle and strong..

Q: what is he planning in his head for us?
Top   #1044
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
major major.. haha

sage(hierophant) - (cl strength)

connecting in a spiritual level and in terms of your values and what you hold to be true, also a great bond that is gentle and strong..

Q: what is he planning in his head for us?
6 of cups
He wants to take things back to the way they were.

Did he tell anyone what I got him?
Top   #1045
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
6 of cups
He wants to take things back to the way they were.

Did he tell anyone what I got him?
7 of coins - he is not sure what to make of it at the moment, so not yet...

Q: a card for A and I on Friday.. ? (we are kinda seeing each other, but not an official relationship yet)
Top   #1046
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
6 of cups
He wants to take things back to the way they were.

Did he tell anyone what I got him?
Two of cups rx

I read rx as no.

What is A planning in regards to me?
Top   #1047
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Two of cups rx

I read rx as no.

What is A planning in regards to me?
emperor: to take control of the situation in some way..

Q: a card for A and I on Friday.. ? (we are kinda seeing each other, but not an official relationship yet)
Top   #1048
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
7 of coins - he is not sure what to make of it at the moment, so not yet...

Q: a card for A and I on Friday.. ? (we are kinda seeing each other, but not an official relationship yet)
2 of wands rx

I don't see any specific goals being set for that day...going with the flow.

Q is above.
Top   #1049
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
6 of cups
He wants to take things back to the way they were.

Did he tell anyone what I got him?
5 coins
no he kept for himself

-should i text A?
Top   #1050




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.