Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Advice Given in Three Words #3

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
10 of Swords

Rise above gossip!

Q: Advice about relationship?
Page of wands

Admire self-knowledge new-direction

A similar Q for me
Q:Advice about relationship?
Top   #71
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Page of wands

Admire self-knowledge new-direction

A similar Q for me
Q:Advice about relationship?
7 of Swords

Something is hidden!

Q: Advice about spiritual path?
Top   #72
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
7 of Swords

Something is hidden!

Q: Advice about spiritual path?
6 of wands

Victory, triumphing, recognition

A similar Q for me again.

Q: Advice about spiritual path?
Top   #73
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
6 of wands

Victory, triumphing, recognition

A similar Q for me again.

Q: Advice about spiritual path?
6 of swords

Transition, changes, guidance

Q: Advice about my spiritual path as well.
Top   #74
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
6 of swords

Transition, changes, guidance

Q: Advice about my spiritual path as well.
King of pentacles

Security (to your life) / Wisdom / final fulfilment

Q: Advice for me of seeking "the one".
Top   #75
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
King of pentacles

Security (to your life) / Wisdom / final fulfilment

Q: Advice for me of seeking "the one".
10 of coins

Stability / celebrations/family

Q: advice for me to chose the right work path beginning september 2016?
Top   #76
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post

Q: advice for me to chose the right work path beginning september 2016?
4 of cups

Aware of opportunities

Q: Advice regarding R.M
Top   #77
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
4 of cups

Aware of opportunities

Q: Advice regarding R.M
King of cups

Good emotional balance

Q: Advice for improving my tarot skill
Top   #78
Dartellus's Avatar
Dartellus  Dartellus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2014
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 3,472
Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
King of cups

Good emotional balance

Q: Advice for improving my tarot skill
Emperor

Trust in yourself

Q: What advice the page of cups is trying to give me?
Top   #79
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Emperor

Trust in yourself

Q: What advice the page of cups is trying to give me?
Nine of wands

take extra precautions

Q: Should I buy a new tarot deck?
Top   #80




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.