Artistic 3-card spread

Cathyg09139

Seems mine is a bit harder to visualize.

_______
___1___
_______
_2___3_
Example - same question:
How would this event play out should it happen?

1: Star RX
2: Chariot
3: 2 of Wands

So the picture is basically a gloomy one with the Star RX -- with a side-dish of refusing to take control and make the event happen or deciding ahead of time that it's pointless. People "out there" do not support or agree with me making this event happen. Yep -- that seems about right. :D

Hi there! New here to the forum and I love it. I was looking at your general here and I believe that not all reversals are hopeless (no pun intended). The star in reversed in some instances retains much of its positive meaning, but it indicates that you are unaware of the spiritual riches that surround you by way of upcoming changes. The fact that the remaining two cards are positive gives an indication that this is true. The Chariot upright may harold something that is coming in which you will be in position to choose, to dominate or to take charge of, and the Two of Wands is that opportunity that presents itself in its early stages.
What do you think?

Amanda

Hi there! New here to the forum and I love it. I was looking at your general here and I believe that not all reversals are hopeless (no pun intended). The star in reversed in some instances retains much of its positive meaning, but it indicates that you are unaware of the spiritual riches that surround you by way of upcoming changes. The fact that the remaining two cards are positive gives an indication that this is true. The Chariot upright may harold something that is coming in which you will be in position to choose, to dominate or to take charge of, and the Two of Wands is that opportunity that presents itself in its early stages.
What do you think?

Hey, thank you for bringing this back to my attention. My frame of mind has changed a little bit just since this reading, and I have to say -- your interpretation of the Star rx. is pretty right on. I have really been unaware of my own strengths, and have recently taken charge and chosen a path in regards to this question.

Your interpretation along with retrospect make this spread a little easier to understand as well.

Thank you! :)