Past life spreads?

CelestialHorse

I forget who but someone mentioned doing past life readings on here (Great idea who ever mentioned it! ) I am not sure how you do a past life reading with tarot cards or how you would go about doing it, but anyone know any spreads on how to do a past life reading or if it's even possible?

Honestly , I mostly just want to ask questions about past lives I have with this guy I have a crush on which psychics said we had past lives. Just not sure how to ask the questions XD

Shaku91

Hello ^^

If you click the Learn Tarot section of the site, there is a category called Karmic & Past Life Spreads ( http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/spreads/karmic_past_life.shtml ) .
I used the first one listed there, the Karmic Thread Spread ( http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31324 ) and even extended it a bit in order to understand more what happened in my past life.
Anyway, if you don't find anything in the list, choose a spread which has most of your questions you want to ask, but tailor them in order to suit your needs, like "Tests yet to pass" could become "Tests yet to pass together with X"; It is really all about you being confident and focusing on the question while arranging the cards or flipping them.

They'll never let you down and bring to you the right answers every time, just be confident and meditate on the things you want to be answered by the cards.

Good luck!

Glass Owl

When looking for spreads the search feature on AT is a wonderful tool. It's located in the header above.

For instance, just now I clicked on the search link and then on the words "advanced search." (Or you can just bookmark the search page - click.) On the search page I did the following:

- In the top left corner where it says "search by keyword" I typed in the word "past."
- Instead of searching through entire posts, I selected the option "select titles only" from the drop down menu.
- I moved over to the right hand side where it says "search in forums" and clicked on "Tarot Spreads."
- Then I hit the button that says "search now."

Several pages of results turned up included a few that seem to deal with past life relationships.

Past Life Relationship Spread by SOULdier
Couple's Past-Life Relationship Spread by Kittaine
Unmasking The Past Spread by Edain McCoy

While not specifically about relationships, I found Konraad's past life spread interesting and unusual in its layout and how the Aces are used. (I just may have to try that one myself!)

Anyway, when it comes to searching for other topics don't be afraid to experiment with the search engine tool. With a bit of practice you will find it very helpful in uncovering a wealth of information, including threads that date back years ago. You can search by key word (restricting it to post titles or opening it up to search the entire posts.) You can also search through all available forums or you can limit your search to certain ones. Plus, the area where you can search by user name can sometimes be helpful when you're trying a locate thread and you remember a specific poster posting in that thread.

CelestialHorse

Thanks Shaku :)

Glass Owl, sorry I didn't take the time to look and search for spreads. :( I have seen the search button before, just didn't think of the search button at the time. Sorry.