Cards that indicate promiscuity

Adriana

Which cards would you think would come up to describe a person being or being percieved as promiscuous? Not being judgemental of anyone that is, just to have said that.
I was thinking the devil, 8 of sword (like a self imposed objectification), maybe like 9 of cups (come to me), some wands cards.

rwcarter

An ill-aspected or RX KnC could be a Don Juan/Lothario type. I could see 3C as being promiscuous. Both KnS and KnW can be hit-it-and-quit it types.

The HP

Star, HP is a person with major sex appeal, that suggests that she would be willing to unleash her passions on you, but she is coy, suggestive. However, only at the end of the night will you know if she will actually take you home with her or not. So, the appearance of promiscuity is there, but in appearance. This person is very secretive with her sexual liaisons. Lots of speculation, but only the her and men she has chosen to have sex with, know the truth.

Sar

Which cards would you think would come up to describe a person being or being percieved as promiscuous? Not being judgemental of anyone that is, just to have said that.
I was thinking the devil, 8 of sword (like a self imposed objectification), maybe like 9 of cups (come to me), some wands cards.

6/Coins. Giving too much of oneself (paired with 3/Cups it is a FFR).

kell

7 Cups, looking for love in all the wrong places, and maybe taking risks along the way.

Metafizzypop

Any Knight can represent someone looking for a good time.

In addition to that, there's the Queen of Pentacles. Pents are the suit of matter, and material pleasure. In the Mona Lisa Tarot, this Queen is shown in bed with a man, and it looks like they may be recovering from a wild night.

Debra

Wand court cards reversed.

swimming in tarot

I think that cards indicating the motivation for promiscuity would be most telling, rather than finding promiscuity interesting in and of itself. Off the top of my head, no deep thought:

sensual pleasure--Q of P
high spirits--3 of Cups
"being nice"--6 of P
trying to get something--2 Cups
emotional void--7 Cups
belt-notching--Knights
Johnny Appleseed--Empress

swimming in tarot

double post

Kgirl

Devil, Three of Cups, Seven of Cups, Knight of Wands and possibly Knight of Cups