Cards that indicate promiscuity

SunChariot

Which cards would you think would come up to describe a person being or being percieved as promiscuous? Not being judgemental of anyone that is, just to have said that.
I was thinking the devil, 8 of sword (like a self imposed objectification), maybe like 9 of cups (come to me), some wands cards.

The Devil is mine. I don't think there is another card that would say that to me.

Babs

tarotbear

Just remember: ANY Tarot card at all could have any meaning you attach to it ... ;)

Farzon

What does FFR stand for?
F**k-friendship?

I keep saying this: Princess/Page of Pentacles. Earth of earth is superficial enough to live all the joys of bodily pleasures.... but alas, she might lack passion.

For this we have earth of fire aka the Princess/Page of Wands. She's got all the fire and the juvenile sense for adventure you'll need.

I have seen both cards coming up in times of promiscuity, but as always in Tarot it will depend on the surrounding cards. And the question of course. [emoji6]

Girl Archer

How about Lovers+3/Cups combo? Or 3/c +9/c? Or, Lovers+ 9/c?

Farzon

A 'friend-with-benefits' ??? :joke:

In a gay men's world we refer to them as FBs {f**kbuddies} - people you have sex with occasionally but don't have a committed relationship with ....

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. [emoji56]

But tell me, what cards would you see indicating such loose morality? [emoji18]

Enlightenment23

I'd say the Empress reversed -- someone who is looking to be nurtured and love, but finding it in all the wrong places.

rwcarter

A 'friend-with-benefits' ??? :joke:

In a gay men's world we refer to them as FBs {f**kbuddies} - people you have sex with occasionally but don't have a committed relationship with ....

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. [emoji56]

But tell me, what cards would you see indicating such loose morality? [emoji18]
2 Cups (Friends) and Tower or Devil (with Benefits)

Rodney

tarotbear

But tell me, what cards would you see indicating such loose morality? :bugeyed:

There is this (sort of) 'Two of Cups' card which would later inspire The POMO Tarot's '3 of Bottles'.

Attachments

• David Hockney Domestic Scene.jpg
    David Hockney Domestic Scene.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 232
  • POMO 3 bottles.jpg
    POMO 3 bottles.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 222