Knight of Cups as Appearance for a Woman?

nisaba

As part of a larger spread, I asked how this guy I am dating sees me in terms of physical appearance. I pulled the Knight of Cups. Because I'm a woman and this a Knight, I find it hard to "feminize" this card. I know for one thing, he thinks I look considerably younger than I look since I have a baby face. And perhaps I look shy? What do you guys think? :)

Well, this card like all the courts isn't particularly masculine or feminine, it's more about characteristics that either gender could have. And Knights in all suits are on show. And Cups are about emotions, so perhaps he sees you as "all dressed up and ready for love".

Enlightenment23

Well, this card like all the courts isn't particularly masculine or feminine, it's more about characteristics that either gender could have. And Knights in all suits are on show. And Cups are about emotions, so perhaps he sees you as "all dressed up and ready for love".

True about the court cards not being bound by gender. :) And I like that! I do try to dress to impress, so if he does notice my efforts and sees me as all dressed up for love, it would make sense.