The Faeries' Oracle (Froud) - Least Favorite Card

sagitarian

51 The Topsie Turvets

OOH they make me MAD. To me this card is chaos, nevousness, peer presure. Like a group or multiple family members "pushing" you or gaining up on you. That annoying feeling of repetiveness like someone asking you "why, what in the world where you thing, what is wrong with you, tell me why you did this?" but not giving you any chance to really answer back. Not given a chance to be heard. This card is complex. Too many chefs ruin the meal sorta speak. What is most uncomfortable is all the faces staring at me as if nagging at me about something. YES THAT'S IT, NAGGING, they are ALL nagging and annoying. That feeling of pure frusturation when you just want to turn around and scream 'SHUT UP'! That's exactly what I want to do, to YELL at them, stomp my feet at them and tell them to go away and LEAVE ME ALONE! OOO They make me SO MAD! I want to slam the door on them to make them go away, to shut THEM out. I want to get away from them, all those people, all those eyes staring at me as if expecting something, yet nagging and nagging. Bugging me about something that is NONE of their business. OOO those topsie turvets, you make me mad.

Alissa

Re: 51 The Topsie Turvets

sagitarian said:
OOH they make me MAD ....
... OOO those topsie turvets, you make me mad.

:eek: I've seen her this kinda mad! ...

and I'm not sticking around to see what comes next. sag's frying pan aimed at Turvets might go astray, if you get my drift. (Her aim ain't ever been all that, if you wanna know the truth :p)

Seriously, it sounds like the Turvets have brought to your attention what you have felt so strongly already. They are quite adept at holding up mirrors, so that we might see what areas we most need to address in our own lives, and in our own ways.

Sounds like you might need to tell some pushy family members (like, moi? :l) to leave you alone and let you live your own life, and in your own way, for a change. Sounds good to me!

Jewel

*LOL* ... so Sag ... how do you really feel about them Topsi Turvets? ~giggles~

SherryZoned

The Fee Lion...

He looks so pissed at me. And I dont blame him! He is like ..GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. You said you would do it..NOW GET A FREAKING MOVE ON.

So maybe I overburdenend myself..Or I said I would do so much and got overwhelmed therefore nothing is being done

::runs around the room screaming::

Darn that Fee Lion!

sagitarian

fee lion

yeah, he does have that pissed look about him asking you, what are you doing? why aren't you doing what you KNOW you're suppose to be doing hmm? followed by tapping his foot and scowling at you. Unfortunately, I've had him come up a few times in my daily card pulls. I definitely like him though. He gives me that obnoxious smack in the head to say "look, it's time to get some work done and get on the move. AND DO IT RIGHT this time!" laughs. DARN HIM! Don't blame ya for him being your worst, no one likes to stop playing and be responsible.

Jewel

Fee Lion

~giggles~ he reminds me of Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs *LOL*.

Alissa

Re: Fee Lion

Jewel said:
~giggles~ he reminds me of Grumpy from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs *LOL*.

:D :D ROFLMAO ~~ he DOES kinda huh???

Fee lion has always been nice to me, I don't know what you guys are talking about ;). In my Fae world, he stalks around me like a Fae familiar. I like it, it feels protective.

Jewel

Like I said ~giggles~ he reminds me of Grumpy! Grumpy is extremely lovable and has a real tender heart if you look passed the surface. He really did love Snow White, and liked that she was there.

Melissa`

feeling bad

ok.. I was reading over this thread and a few others. I just did this exercise a few hours ago in a journal I made just for the Fae.. (leather bound that I have been saving for quite a while now.. but they just weren't happy until I gave it to them)

Anyways.. my least favorite card was Soul Stinker.. I haven't even read into the card meanings part of the book. I would say my thoughts that I wrote down in my journal.. but I would basically be repeating what several others wrote down about this card.

After reading through the posts, I feel bad now for choosing him.. as if I am the evil against him. *sigh*...

Amaya

Alissa

Amaya,

The gift of these cards is they gently show us what it is we see/or are afraid to see, that's within ourselves. Whatever drew you to Soul Shrinker as your least comfortable card is/was a powerful inclination. *No one else's* Faeries are going to relate to you the way they relate to others individually. *No one else's* Faeries are going to tell you the messages you and your Fae know, that are in your heart.

If you feel "bad" or "guilty" for not liking SS, consider the source of the feelings. Only accept those feelings if they teach you something. Other people's definitions should be the last piece of how your puzzle, in figuring out your cards and Their messages. What you *feel* from your cards should outweigh everything else, in my opinion.

My own least comfortable card (Gawatchal) was very difficult for me to even *look* at in the beginning. It brought up terrible emotions inside, due largely to an event that I felt shame for and couldn't let myself let go of. If I even glanced at the card it would give me this emotionally dirty feeling inside.

For a long while, months, if Gawatchal popped up again He reminded me of the same emotions, and poof they'd be back again. But, sometimes, they weren't so bad to experience the next time around.

All these negative emotions have since worked themselves out more in my head, mostly because with the Faeries help, I chose to face this event, internally, and deal with it. This was extremely private, and between me and my Fae to help me. But, it diffused one of the worst emotional blocks I had been carrying (for several years).

And now when Gawatchal's one eye pops up, it looks clearer to me now. Because I'm clearer about it.

Faeries are cheaper than therapy!

My point is, own your feelings ... don't conform. Don't be afraid that what you feel or see in the cards has to measure up to others. Beat your own Faery drum, and be sure that the Fae friends around here will nod and clap along with you!

(In factI think some of the most interesting observations come from those who throw caution to the wind and don't bother reading what They "mean," but share with us instead what They've said to you directly, in your heart).

p.s. as a Tolkien fan, I thought it quite amusing you typo'ed "Shrinker" as "Stinker" btw ;).