What majors-only decks do you wish were 78-card decks?

Metafizzypop

I was looking at the pictures here for Londa Marks's new deck, the Medici Tarot. It really is beautiful, but it's majors only. I always have a hard time working with just majors. I wish it were a 78-card tarot deck. Whether illustrated or not, I'd just like the minor arcana to be there.

There's a bunch of other decks around that are majors only too, that I wish were 78 cards. I own the Giger Tarot, and in spite of it being a brutal deck artistically, I really like it, and I'd like it even better if it had 78 cards instead of 22. Seems to me that some of the best decks are majors-only, like the Corneal Edema, and the Alchemical Wedding. These are stunning, but have only 22 cards. I wish they had minors, too.

What majors-only decks do you wish came with minors? Any that you'd like to see, or buy, as a 78-card deck?

Wendywu

Both of the ones I want have minors in progress, but they are taking ages - Star Tarot and Globalight Angelic.

prudence

78 card versions of Bill's Tarot and the "Tarot du Paris par Bertrand". (as you can see, in my profile I have listed in my Wish List of decks that I want a Bill's Tarot 78 card version, it's been on my wish list for a while now, and I can wait as long as it takes :D )

~and I do realize that Bertrand has stated that he cannot do a 78 card deck, and I do understand why, but I can still dream, so I am putting that deck on my dream list as well. It's good to have hope.....

Flaxen

I'm patiently waiting for the 78 card version of Phantomwise.

Dusk Till Dawn

I really would love a 78 Card Version of the Obscura.

morticia monroe

Without question, the Pen.

Cassandra022

Javanese Folk Tales, Lebanese, Phantomwise, Alchemical Emblem

Almost any of the majors-only decks of lynard narciso but particularly Tarot of the Curious East

Argolance

Jungasdil (sp? it's an art nouveau style Japanese deck...)

...I could go on. I only read with 78 card decks and there are a whole BUNCH i'd snap up right away if they were 78, but they're not, so i only ogle them before moving on...

gregory

Bill's. CatRot.

SloughSister

What a great thread. I keep a running Word doccument with the names and images of the ones I'm really hoping for, so I can remember what to go check on. I am particularly with WendyWu on this one, with the Star and the Globalight Angelic, but the whole list is:

Arto
Star
Phantomwise
Globalight Angelic
Banx (it seems like she's got only majors done)
Tarot ng Daigdig sa Balintataw
Russell Grant's Astro Tarot Pack
Wild Green Chagallian Tarot (again, looks like she's completed the majors only)