What majors-only decks do you wish were 78-card decks?

nicky

Bills. Pen. Argolance.

Pomegranate LOL

gregory

Ah yes, I forgot the Pomegranate... At current progress, I think I might have another half dozen cards before I die.... :D

Always assuming I live to be 100 })

rachelcat

Eagerly awaiting: Phantomwise, Star, Prairie. And Mary-El.

Wouldn't it be great: Romantichi, Tarot for Cats, Amazing Fortune Telling Book (Love Kipling West!). And Lebanese, wow, that WOULD be wonderful.

There are minors for Sevenfold Mystery in the works??!! Yay!

Gerbear

Absolutely none! If an artist decides to do majors only, then that should be the end of it. I don't think any artist should bow to the desires of the consumer, if they consider their artist vision complete. If someone can only read, or be comfortable with a full deck, then let them be bound by their self imposed limits.

greatdane

I didn't see the thread as suggesting an artist should bow to our demands, Gerbear, just what we would like to see in our imaginary tarot worlds. What decks would appeal to us as full size decks. I agree with you. It's the artist's choice, but that doesn't mean I can't dream :). I know the artist of The Star is working on a 78 card deck. I think sometimes artists may finish the majors first, put that out there and see the response. But you're absolutely right, should be what the artist sees.

Morwenna

Tarot for Cats.

VGimlet

And all these that I didn't mention. :p

gypsiejones71

The love tarot... Exquisite!

nisaba

I'll second the votes for the Lebanese. <swoons at the mere idea> I'd even go a deck with just the Majors, Aces and Courts. Fantastic. I believe she originally painted the Court Cards, too.