Pathfinders/Truth-seekers Tarot -- differences? Pros? Cons?

gregory

My site has no more - sorry.

I just hope I got one; my order shows as "pending..."

tarot heart

I just bought one for five bucks...sweet! :)

I hope you get yours gregory!

Carla

I'm looking forward to getting this deck, I enjoyed the pics on several blogs.

MysticalMoose

I bought the Truthseekers a good while back and trimmed it. It's very pretty with the foil effect & I love the majors but am not so keen on the minors...and I don't think I've used it more than once or twice...

Then I saw the Pathfinders and loved the larger size, the majors are stunning IMO with the more subdued gold "gilding" and the larger size does the colours and artwork justice... I got lucky and nabbed it on eBay for 99p last week & I have to say I'm still not overly struck on the minors but am giving it a go :)
Hope you enjoy yours Carla :D

gregory

Got it. I LOVE the size, and the box :)

Better go count the cards now, as my Truth seekers had a missing card....

Carla

Got it. I LOVE the size, and the box :)

Better go count the cards now, as my Truth seekers had a missing card....

Got it??? Really? Gosh, I dont even know if mine has shipped yet! Do tell us all about it!

gregory

He mailed it as soon as my payment went through :)

Carla

He mailed it as soon as my payment went through :)

Dang! I should have ordered from there when I saw it a few days ago. Darn my hesitant nature! Mine is not due to ship until 9-12 Aug. Grrr

Carla

Yay, I got it today!

I think it's beautiful, and I don't know why it isn't spoken of very much here. It has a nice sturdy box, decent little companion book. Lovely backs. The cards themselves are large, the colors are very vibrant, and each card has a bit of shiny gold detail. The card stock has a light lamination and is neither too thick nor too thin. I think it's lovely and I'm so glad I saw it on Prince Lenormand's blog. Otherwise I'd have never known it existed!