Baroque Bohemian Cats Gilded?

Juliana

Anyone know anything about the various versions of the Baroque Bohemian Cats tarot? It seems that the one available on the Baba store right now does not have gold edging (at least not the full-size version). Am I right in that? And does anyone know if there were any full size versions that had the gold edging? I'd like to maybe buy the deck in full-size, but I would love the gold edging if possible. I do not, however, need the gold on the top of the card as I'm sure those versions are a fortune! Anyone know?

Dusk Till Dawn

Anyone know anything about the various versions of the Baroque Bohemian Cats tarot? It seems that the one available on the Baba store right now does not have gold edging (at least not the full-size version). Am I right in that? And does anyone know if there were any full size versions that had the gold edging? I'd like to maybe buy the deck in full-size, but I would love the gold edging if possible. I do not, however, need the gold on the top of the card as I'm sure those versions are a fortune! Anyone know?

Only the Mini came with the gilded edges, as far as I know.

Niclas

You know, you want the companion book more than gilded edges...

:)

(just kidding)

Freddie

You know, you want the companion book more than gilded edges...

:)

(just kidding)

LOL... I like the companion book a lot and I have a signed copy that I treasure. This is a cool deck and I still like the original 1st version the best.

My wife still teases me for liking and using my BBC deck, but she admits that it is one of the most stunning packs in my collection.

Freddie

karen0205

I think this was the order:

The first deck was printed in 2004, this is the deck with the scroll borders
It was included in a kit with the paperback companion book

Bohemian Cat Tarot - Gold Limited Edition 2007, gold ink detail on the images
Deck sold in kit with hard bound journal, no companion book

Bohemian Cat Tarot 2, 2011, deck only, tuck box, thin white borders

Bohemian Cat Tarot 3, 2012, deck only, in hard presentation box

Bohemian Cat Tarot Mini, 2012, gilded edges, in hard presentation box with
matching tarot bag