AN INTERVIEW WITH YOUR DECK

etherealtarot

Hello all :)

I found this amazing spread while on a fellow tarot reader's blog. I think it's an amazing way to get to know your new deck or an old one. It's very insightful and lets you know how your journey with your cards will be.

CARD 1: What is your most important characteristic?
CARD 2: What are your strengths as a tarot deck?
CARD 3: What are your limits?
CARD 4: What are you here to teach me?
CARD 5: How can I best learn to collaborate with you?
CARD 6: What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
CARD 7: Which card do you want to show off?
CARD 8: How do you see me?
CARD 9: How do you see yourself?

I absolutely loved my results. I hope you all enjoy. Credit due to: http://samhainmoon.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-universal-fantasy-tarot.html

Hemera

Thank you for posting this etherealtarot! I have always just used the short three card version (you-me-us together) but I want to try this longer one for a few of my most special decks.

Funk3

hahaha, this card is to teach me the hanged man.

It was also kind of funny, it gave me strength for how it perceives me, and for itself, the equivalent, IX of wands.

I took that as a sign that I use them a lot. But I am using it to learn, and it will persevere, much like I do :)

etherealtarot

hahaha, this card is to teach me the hanged man.

It was also kind of funny, it gave me strength for how it perceives me, and for itself, the equivalent, IX of wands.

I took that as a sign that I use them a lot. But I am using it to learn, and it will persevere, much like I do :)

Haha that's awesome! Mine perceives it self as the Two of Wands. I think my deck is too humble :laugh:

Karrma

I just used this exact spread for my Crow's Magick, a couple of weeks ago. It said that it was limited, only by how much I would use it. I took that to mean I have to work with it, to understand it. I'll have to post the cards in the reading section, link it back here, but it was a fun interview.

AppleSpice

fun and interesting spread! Thanks! ^_^