Motherpeace Tarot anyone?

Madame Squee

I brought out my Motherpeace just a few days ago -- the call was irresistable, and I also ordered the Playbook just a few minutes ago.

The Motherpeace was one of the first Tarot decks I owned; it was so different, so revolutionary, and so relevant -- and I really think it still is.

I laid out a reading this morning concerning a bossy know-it-all in the office, and the Hierophant turned up to represent her. Perfect! ;)

littleiris

motherpeace is wonderful, i use other decks, but i love motherpeace for it's ability to read "tilts". if the study ever gets off the ground, i will probably participate.
stacey

Seraphine

I'd like to join

I've been working with the motherpeace deck for about 6 months and would love to join a study group...

Is it still going or is there a new one..if so then point me in the right direction please!

:))

Sulis

I've been working with the motherpeace deck for about 6 months and would love to join a study group...

Is it still going or is there a new one..if so then point me in the right direction please!

:))

This is still going although it seems that it's never actually got going and this seems to be the only thread that people post in.
Here is the index thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49474
It looks as if 2 cards have been covered but lots of people say they want to study the deck.
My advice is to just start a thread on a card and see who joins in. Please let me know by private message when a new thread is started and I'll add it to the index.

Come on folks, if you want to actually study The Motherpeace deck please start posting :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

hunter

I want to attempt to use the Motherpeace as the center of my moon phase celebrations. Does anyone have any ideas of how to start a study group that would involve a 3 day activity/commitment for each new and full moon?

Ianna

Greetings!

New to this grp, love this deck! Blessings, Ianna:)

Ilaris

Hi!! I'm reviving this thread because I've bought the Motherpeace deck and I'd love to study it with you guys.

I've searched the forum and only saw a study on two cards, the Fool and the Magician. Maybe it's time we finish the entire deck!!

I think the difficult part of this deck is that cards can have 4 positions!!! We could go through that too, don't you think?

Is anyone else interested?

3Jane

I use Motherpeace as my primary deck, so I might be, if there's more people... Otherwise I find it hard to stay focused and my life is really crazy recently :(

Grizabella

I'm committing myself to posting threads on each card till the deck is covered, so I hope some of the people interested in this are still around to participate.

swedishfish612

I have always wanted to study this one...I have the large and the mini and one of the books. But I just started really getting into the Silicon Dawn. I wonder if I have the energy for both, lol!