Feeling for Someone

Pineapple88

Oops! This should be moved to Lenormand Readings! Didn't realize where I posted it.

I am doing a spread for a friend and he has a big crush on this girl.
He wanted to know what her feelings are for him.

Scythe + House + Ring + Man + Woman + Bouquet

I know it's a lot of cards. Maybe I could of had a 5 card spread, but the Bouquet
gives a positive promise to this persons feelings.

Everything is positive in this spread. What throws me off is the Scythe.
Are her feelings for him sudden/quick with familiarity for him? If we ignore the bouquet
and mirror Scythe with Woman. She feels he is dangerous for her. Maybe she feels he
has a sharp tongue. Intimidating.

As the story goes. I feel after they become familiar with one another. She may feel my friend is a stable man. In the end, they create a bond and become close with each other and end with a beautiful commitment.

EmpressArwen

Oops! This should be moved to Lenormand Readings! Didn't realize where I posted it.

I know it's a lot of cards. Maybe I could of had a 5 card spread, but the Bouquet

Are his feelings for her sudden/quick with familiarity for her? If we ignore the bouquet
and mirror Scythe with Woman. He feels she is dangerous for him. Maybe he feels she
has a sharp tongue. Intimidated.

As the story goes. I feel after they become familiar with one another. She may feel my friend is a stable man. In the end, they create a bond and become close with each other and end with a beautiful commitment.

I'm not great with Lenormand so take my opinion with a grain of salt...but I think the scythe being at the very beginning, before all the positive cards take place means that she has something to cut from her life before this relationship can develop further. This could be feelings she has for someone else, possibly some other relationship. I think from the other cards that she will make this cut and develop feeling for your friend.

Pineapple88

I'm not great with Lenormand so take my opinion with a grain of salt...but I think the scythe being at the very beginning, before all the positive cards take place means that she has something to cut from her life before this relationship can develop further. This could be feelings she has for someone else, possibly some other relationship. I think from the other cards that she will make this cut and develop feeling for your friend.

You got it girl! I think the girl he's attracted to is in a relationship. He did mention she's in a relationship, but I'm not sure how serious. I feel bad that she'd have to break it off with whomever she is with. The cards are positive, so maybe it's a risk she should take?

I mentioned this to my friend and he was really happy. He doesn't want to be the one to break up a relationship. I guess it's up to her.

I think from the other cards that she will make this cut and develop feeling for your friend.

It makes sense because the Scythe is mirroring the Woman and the Woman card is positioned in
the future.

Thanks

ThtDancerGuy

Are her feelings for him sudden/quick with familiarity for him? If we ignore the bouquet
and mirror Scythe with Woman. She feels he is dangerous for her. Maybe she feels he

Hi Pineapple88,

Interesting question. And yes, I think it would've sufficed maybe to pull just a few cards for this Q, because you don't need too many cards to tell if someone is into someone else or not. But regardless, you read this Line in sequence and succession, left to right, one after another, as a cohesive story. With that said, we start with the Scythe, which for me says that most likely she did not initially have feelings for him. Then we progress to the House and the Ring, which show becoming more comfortable and at ease with him (House = comfortability, Ring = getting closer; bonding, Man = him). Finally, we come to the Man, the Woman (it's crazy they both were not only pulled but are next to each other), and the Bouquet: the Bouquet at the end is arguably the most important card to consider in this reading because it's about attraction, beauty, and having a crush, but also that it ends the Line and thus the reading is a huge signal that she does feel something for him; most likely, she (Woman) is currently attracted to him (Bouquet). However, I still advise only pulling 2 or 3 cards for this type of Q. :)

Pineapple88

Hi Pineapple88,

Interesting question. And yes, I think it would've sufficed maybe to pull just a few cards for this Q, because you don't need too many cards to tell if someone is into someone else or not. But regardless, you read this Line in sequence and succession, left to right, one after another, as a cohesive story. With that said, we start with the Scythe, which for me says that most likely she did not initially have feelings for him. Then we progress to the House and the Ring, which show becoming more comfortable and at ease with him (House = comfortability, Ring = getting closer; bonding, Man = him). Finally, we come to the Man, the Woman (it's crazy they both were not only pulled but are next to each other), and the Bouquet: the Bouquet at the end is arguably the most important card to consider in this reading because it's about attraction, beauty, and having a crush, but also that it ends the Line and thus the reading is a huge signal that she does feel something for him; most likely, she (Woman) is currently attracted to him (Bouquet). However, I still advise only pulling 2 or 3 cards for this type of Q. :)

I pulled 3 more cards and the next are fine except for the Mountain- which means blockage, delays.

Mountain + Heart + Book

So far, the cards were positive. Once they become comfortable and attracted to each
other. There is something blocking the love. How I see it, having the heart and book next to each other, could lead to a secret affair, or secret crush?

It's interesting to bring up what EmpressArwen mentioned about this girl already in
a relationship because it's true. My friend found out his crush is in a long term relationship.
He was a little sad, but as they say there are other fish in the sea. Too bad the fish card didn't come up.

I wonder if her already in a committed relationship is the blockage to my friend
and this girls love? Clearly, it says in the cards that she will, if not, has already developed feelings for my friend.

Yes, it is crazy that the Man and Woman are beside each other. I feel the two are going to be close to one another!

Pineapple88

Anyone disagree with my interpretation?

ThtDancerGuy

I pulled 3 more cards and the next are fine except for the Mountain- which means blockage, delays.

Mountain + Heart + Book

So far, the cards were positive. Once they become comfortable and attracted to each
other. There is something blocking the love. How I see it, having the heart and book next to each other, could lead to a secret affair, or secret crush?

It's interesting to bring up what EmpressArwen mentioned about this girl already in
a relationship because it's true. My friend found out his crush is in a long term relationship.
He was a little sad, but as they say there are other fish in the sea. Too bad the fish card didn't come up.

I wonder if her already in a committed relationship is the blockage to my friend
and this girls love? Clearly, it says in the cards that she will, if not, has already developed feelings for my friend.

Yes, it is crazy that the Man and Woman are beside each other. I feel the two are going to be close to one another!

On what question specifically did you pull these three new cards? I'll assume it's on the same question... Mountain is a blockage, yes, but because it is before the Heart card, it does not have the same effect on the Heart as in showing a blockage to her feelings; the order in which the cards fall is extremely important to the interpretation. I.e. where Heart + Scythe can show a breakup (Heart = love, Scythe = cut), Scythe + Heart can mean something entirely different: Scythe + Heart can show a serious fight or argument (Scythe), but still with a positive outcome (Heart), and it is that way because the last card is the Heart and the last card in a combination or a Line is that final say and final word of the reading. So in this case seeing the Mountain before the Heart turns the Mountain into slow movement and obstructed development of feelings (Heart), not necessarily a blockage, because the Heart modifies the Mountain here. If Mountain came after Heart, then yes it would absolutely be a blockage and obstacle because then the Mountain would be modifying the Heart and would be the last word. With Heart and Book, the Book is modifying the Heart, showing us that this attraction is/will be secret/hidden, not meant to be public knowledge.

Pineapple88

On what question specifically did you pull these three new cards? I'll assume it's on the same question... Mountain is a blockage, yes, but because it is before the Heart card, it does not have the same effect on the Heart as in showing a blockage to her feelings; the order in which the cards fall is extremely important to the interpretation. I.e. where Heart + Scythe can show a breakup (Heart = love, Scythe = cut), Scythe + Heart can mean something entirely different: Scythe + Heart can show a serious fight or argument (Scythe), but still with a positive outcome (Heart), and it is that way because the last card is the Heart and the last card in a combination or a Line is that final say and final word of the reading. So in this case seeing the Mountain before the Heart turns the Mountain into slow movement and obstructed development of feelings (Heart), not necessarily a blockage, because the Heart modifies the Mountain here. If Mountain came after Heart, then yes it would absolutely be a blockage and obstacle because then the Mountain would be modifying the Heart and would be the last word. With Heart and Book, the Book is modifying the Heart, showing us that this attraction is/will be secret/hidden, not meant to be public knowledge.

Thanks for the lesson ThtDancerGuy you really made this tango of a situation easier to understand. As you mentioned I added three more cards to this crazy situation.

I replaced the Line spread with the standard 9 - card spread. Hope it doesn't change the story. I found it interesting the topic of discussion is about a woman and she landed in the centre. I see in the future my male friend is going to receive a secret invitation from this girl. As you mentioned they are attracted to one another, but will keep this a secret for now. Eventually, they will reveal their attraction to one another because the scythe is beside the man and woman. Mountain+ Ring also reveals a slow movement for the
pair to decide on a commitment. Overall, the future looks positive.

Scythe + House + Ring +
Man + Woman + Bouquet +
Mountain + Heart + Book

I am new to lenormand, so I might of not hit the right interpretation combining the
cards together.

snowmoon

hi, do you use 6 cards for 2 lines? or just 6 cards? i would use 5 cards as a line.

man +worman so if they are not in relationship, they just know each other,

if you use court cards, there may be affair , conflict involved, and the scythe, do you read the blade face or not? it would change the way of reading.

Pineapple88

hi, do you use 6 cards for 2 lines? or just 6 cards? i would use 5 cards as a line.

man +worman so if they are not in relationship, they just know each other,

if you use court cards, there may be affair , conflict involved, and the scythe, do you read the blade face or not? it would change the way of reading.

Hey, sorry I just looked at this spread just now!
First, I used 5 cards a line. You're right, I should stuck to the original spread.
I was experimenting with the 6 layout. I use playing cards for lenormand. I understand, some people read how the scythe or clouds are facing to get an interpretation.

So far, I haven't heard any updates on my friend. I haven't spoken to him in a while now.