The Eklektikos Tarot

truelighth

I love the Hanged Man and the High Priest. They are gorgeous again.

I also look forward to seeing the changes you plan to make. It is often interesting to see and compare, like Alta said.

Designerhands

Finally, the majors are done!!

Those have taken me a long time, between other projects,RSI, moving country, and well, just life... after all that, I finally had the time to sit and finish them. As you know, we wanted to redo some of them, to make them coherent with the rest. In the Magician, for example, we wanted to give importance to the moving eclipse, where he is almost touching the sun and the moon...making it happen perhaps :) The adding of animals also was imperative...like in Mother Earth card.
In the Judgement card, we didn't want so much foreground but to focus on its elements and to include the couple, the same being in the Lovers and Temptation card.

I hope you like them all...and maybe, love them as much as we do.

Blessings

AprilFool

These are lovely! Thanks for bringing them to everyone's attention again!

Silver Crow

!

I just found this thread. I am a HUGE fan of this deck. Some of the images have actually made me cry! Odin - the hanged man - BRILLIANT!

Daemon Lover

Oh my! How Beautiful! Such detail...I can`t wait till its available!

MoonGypsy

Oh this deck makes me swoon!!!!

Daemon Lover

The King of Pents is so realistic that I can almost feel that searing African heat!

I don`t like waiting! How long does it take to create 56 more masterpieces....?

mimiraj

Oh my goodness! I just went and looked at the Majors and something inside of me flew up my throat and back down exploding all the way. Then I got out my handy ruler to check out the measurements.. They would be slightly larger than the Robin Wood Tarot deck and slightly smaller than the DruidCraft which is 9 cm x 14 cm.
I am already saving money for this deck! Please Please keep us posted when it will be available!

Lunalyn

Beautiful clear colours.

good luck with it.
lyn

daphne

I like it!

Please let us know when is out there for us to get it.