Ole' Forum Folks Faerie Family Reunion

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
Jewel, Alissa and Sagitarian, when I had newly bought the faeries oracle, I had gone through each and every old thread of yours and it was a great pleasure reading them. Its all because of you guys, that the faeries oracle forum was and is so lively.. :) It was great fun reading all your beautiful fae experiences.

A-Skikhs you are going to make me cry. That is so sweet of you. It is fabulous to read all the new posts too. It is just so good to be back home.

I am off to call Faunabay. It is time.

sagitarian

I'm so sensitive today, so weepy and teary, and I can't help but to laugh and cry, and I really like the idea of the traveling faery deck. And of course the new friends can join in the fun too, agreeing whole faery hartedly with jewel that the fae doesn't allow exclusion. ((((you all)))

Yabot...now known as LB...wow it's been ages since I've seen or heard anything about you, I hope life is well for you my old friend. Take care of yourself please, and do visit more often, it's been far too long. (((LB)))

P.S.

We just got a baby kitten and we named him Buddha. Often I call him little buddha...it made me smile and feel ever so more connected, in a mysterious way.

Sage

inanna_tarot

Awwww wow. Its like we are all 'family' anyways - so it would be amazing to steal the deal with a travelling deck! Whilst the travelling deck is only at a destination for a couple of days, with there being so few of us, perhaps the faeries could stay 5 days or a week?

HEHE sagitarian - little buddha is a cat! Well, LB has been working with the Bohemian Cats a lot recently, maybe hes rubbing off on you :D

*offers pizza slices* cant be a faery party without food!

Sezo
x

a_shikhs

Yippeee!!! This will be a great way to discover the faeries all over again.. :D

Glad you guys are back and now let's rock the faery forum... :party:

Thanks sezo for the yumm pizza.. Anyone for a drink.. ;)

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:
Awwww wow. Its like we are all 'family' anyways - so it would be amazing to steal the deal with a travelling deck! Whilst the travelling deck is only at a destination for a couple of days, with there being so few of us, perhaps the faeries could stay 5 days or a week?
A week sounds fun!!! I can only get to the post office on weekends anyway! I will find the deck this weekend and next week we can plan how we want to do this, and I will mail it off the first Saturday in October. I would send it sooner, but I will be out of town 09/30 so I will not be able to get to the post office.

Little Baron

Yes, Jewel, I may just pop by a bit more often. For a while, the group was a little quiet and I lost the motivation. But now newbies and oldies alike have got it working again, it might be worth me getting the cards out again. I have been seeing the names pop up every so often.

I feel quite sentimental that there is a cat with the same name. It is good to see you again too!

LB

Jewel

LittleBuddha said:
it might be worth me getting the cards out again.
Please do! And I am very glad you will be popping back in ;)

Satori

Hi folks!
I too have read some of the old threads and well, you all know me even tho I wasn't a real oldie...;) but an almost oldie!

I love the Faery Oracle, and I would love to be part of a traveling Faery deck, but are talking about sending around the Faery Oracle or the Virtue deck?? I'm confused!

Anyway, I did try to resurrect the Faery reading threads when I started the Faery Seekers, but I just couldn't keep it up. The time committment is big, and I still have a pre-schooler, so I couldn't keep up the threads. I was happy to see them still going strong tho, because this is a powerful little deck of cards. I admit it is my personal favorite oracle even tho I still to this day do not like the Death card.

As for remembering Alissa, man who could not know what you did on this board and others, the sensitivity and insight you share and the commitment to the Fae!!! You rock lady! I for one know exactly who you are. Jewel too! Didn't I buy a deck from you???

And Sagitarian, I truly hope your family life is not so turbulent, and that things are going well for you now. Blessings to you and yours my friend. We did a reading exchange I seem to remember, and it was shortly after that you left...hopefully my reading had no part in it! ;)

sagitarian

Dear Elf,

Oh my dear Elven sister, oh gosh no, your reading had NOTHING to do with my long departure. Just things got so hectic, and busy for so long, but their finally starting to slow down now, and thank you for your warm blessing for my family. I hope to see you around more hon.

Sage

Alissa

I feel so warm and squishy inside after reading this thread this morning over coffee.... :D

Of course I'm game to play along in a travelling Faery deck game; the only Fae deck I've worked with (and liked) was Froud's. But I'd be game!