Crystal trade

Little Hare

Pumpkin said:
What kind of things are going in the packages?

Well, anyone how has got the packages so far.

I'm might exchange as well. :D It's always fun.

it can be anything... for example i'm exchanging a deck of cards for some kyanite with heavens vault... bascially what ever you would like to trade :D

join in its fun!!!

Briar Rose

Peace_Pixie, I just mailed yours Global Priority today. I wish I had done that on a Tarot deck trade. The poor girl in England is waiting 6 to 8 weeks to get hers. I feel bad now! Anyway, not to worry, you said it's 9 days, so next week early it will be there.

Does anyone have any Aqua Aura to trade? I am looking for pieces like what Hearth Cricket has under the thread, "Crystals Bowls."

Please let me know.

LoveLightPeace,
Aurora

Little Hare

Heaven's vault i mailed yours today :D

you should have it in approx 9 days

i hope you love it!

Briar Rose

Thank you Peace_Pixie. ;)

I am looking forward to it.

Briar Rose

Mi-Shell, I :heart: my package. The Bone Mother Angel is lovely. I take it, you carved it? It was thoughtful for you to trade it. And I love all the goodies. Thank you.

MCsea

HI

I have just bought some Aussie Agates (Agate Creek Qld) I have 7 at about the 2cm by 2cm size..

I have jpegs but I cant seem to work out how to post these, but I could e-mail them to you if you would like to see :)

anyway a quick description
Moss agate (4cm x 2cm)
all 2x2cm ish yellow-white agate
2 pink - white agate
red-white agate
yellow red agate
red flame agate
Very attractive marking, excellent quality polish, 'fresh' feeling.

I also have a small (2cm) smokey quartz which had a definate message wanted to be posted here :)

I dont mind what I swap for..

Blessings
MARINA

Alta

Posting images

The ability to post images directly in a post shows up only in the Subscriber options. The only way to 'get around this' is to post your images in one of the on-line sites like Photobucket and then link to it (and you can post better resolution images that way too, as the Forum posting restrictions are quite stringent). Or, as MCsea offered, to email images to interested traders.

Mi-Shell

HeavensVault said:
Mi-Shell, I :heart: my package. The Bone Mother Angel is lovely. I take it, you carved it? It was thoughtful for you to trade it. And I love all the goodies. Thank you.

She is carved from bone from moose. The moose was huntd down by our local wolves... They can not crack the upper leg bones and since I am a scavanger, I follow the raven's cacaphonia to the site and seeeeee what I can find. I then boil things in bleachy soap water to get the fat out.....
She is Sedna, the Full Moon faced underwater Goddess / Keeper of the sea mamals of the Inuit people and those - to me -are not wings, but her looooooong hair in which all the sea mamals hide. They tangle up her hair and get stuck there, and since Sedna does not have fingers to comb her hair out ( her human father choped them of when he sacrificed her to save himself from the angry Storm Spirit....)
Sedna now lives in the kelp beds with the animals and when her hair is talgling them up, hunting for the Inuit is tough!!!
Then the shaman takes his drum and "journeys to Sedna" and combs out her hair, so making her beautiful again and releasing the sea creatures....

And for anyone wondering, I still have bone left for another Sedna = the Bone Mother, Giver of Life......

MCsea

Marion said:
The ability to post images directly in a post shows up only in the Subscriber options.

OHHHhhhhh good that makes me feel better I thought I was 'missing' something :)

thank you Marion

MARINA

Little Hare

My Dearest :heart: HeavensVault :heart:

you have truely spoilt me! I am feeling so loved and humbled right now. you are truely gifted! your jewellary is stunning. I love the package you sent me! Fate works in weird ways as i'd been looking for some kyanite to wear around my neck and you sent me some, along with many other amazing treasures

I'm so blessed!

:heart: