Crystal trade

memries

Hello Mi Shell... I was away and have just read your post re the Lemurian Crystal now. How lovely ! I still do not have one but due to the time element it has been on hold. I have not given up and now spring is here will be able to go a bit further afield in my search in comfort.
Also I love the pink granite you mention. Near where my son lives they have an outdoor place where they sell very large or small different types of stone.
They had some really nice big boulders of pink granite and now spring is here if they still have them I am going to buy some for his garden. They sparkle in the sun. I am very fond of Muskoka and lived in Huntsville for a while and my family had a place North of there for years. That is where I fell in love with "rocks" !

Mi-Shell

WOOOOW! Memries! that is something! Where are you now????
TODAY?????
"Gregory", "Bat Chicken" and me are meeting at my house today!!! Can you come too????????

Bat Chicken

I am very excited for that!! :D

I am also considering getting in on the action here... I have had no time to put anything together because of a lot of work, but that should lighten up considerably after Wednesday....

memries

Hello Mi Shell I did not see your invitation until too late but as it was I was committed anyway. I live in Burlington, Ontario now and my son (pink granite place) is in Welland, Ontario. Burlington is 30 miles West of Toronto and it is nice here. I had a house in Huntsville for 3 years but sold up and came South after my husband passed on. I will always love the North Country and my family had a very wild kind of place for many years, 23 miles North of Huntsville, in the woods on 111 acres. They bought it in 1946 and it stayed in the family until 4 years ago when I tried my best to buy it. It was disappointing to find out it was sold for less than I had offered and that was quite a lot but, alas, it was not meant to be.

If you have another meeting any time I would very much like to do my best to come up or meet in Toronto. Thank you.

Chronata

Stuff to Trade....

Well, I'm almost out of opals...but if anyone else still wants one, I'm sure I can scare one up!

And I have a lot of cabochons...leopard agate, jasper, rose quartz and sodalite. There may also be a few aventurine and carnelians left as well!

I also have photos of two totem/talismans I have available right now!

(I can always make one special too...just let me know, and give me ...oh...about a month!)

The first totem is Otter.
It is dedicated with Moon energy, and has pearl and moonstone accents.
The pic isn't that great, I'm afraid.

the second totem is Wolf.
It is dedicated with Mercury energy, and is accented with sodalite and labradorite.

Just let me know if you are interested!
I'm looking for basic quartz points, citrine and smokey quartz, but I would consider anything!

Attachments

• otter totem.jpg
    otter totem.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 83
  • wolf totem.jpg
    wolf totem.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 80

Little Hare

Chronata what are the totems made out off?

Chronata

I make them from polymer clay. There's usually a bit of something inside them as well!:D
Powdered herbs, inscense, or soil or stones!

These both have a bit of sandalwood in them!

Pumpkin

Oh those are so cute.

So is there anything someone can't find in their neck of the woods?

I would love to do some trading. But not sure what to trade.

I love to search for things, so I would be happy to at least try to find things that others would like to have to trade. :D

Little Hare

New Items for trade

Post edited

Briar Rose

Peace_Pixie, I got your package (trade) today!!!! It's awesome, I love everything!!!!!Thank you so much. Everything is so me, and I shall treasure it forever!!!

Thank you!!!!!! :heart:

I am sending you a PM.