March Faeries Seekers Circle

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Oh yes I have notified bershka... I got the pleasure of doing her Feb. reading... it is just posted... so I made sure she was notified for March :D
Oh good! We just sort of "met" very recently, but are finding we have loads of stuff in common!!
Since I didn't join in on the Feb round I didn't realize she had done it. Yea!! See great minds do think alike!! :*

faerylvr

thorhammer said:
Me, please faerylvr :). I like the look of this spread, and even though I don't know if my last reading hit the mark, it felt good, you know? So I'm going to go out on a limb and sign up for next month, too . . . that is, if I can? I mean, our group hasn't finished with February, yet . . . :confused:

\m/ Kat

You can definately sign up. We run the sign ups a few weeks into the last group... because we start on the 1st of the month. You have two weeks left to finish up February... and now you can rest assured you will know when the March group starts.

faerylvr

Hello moderndayruth... I see you in the mix down there...

Faunabay... we've always been in tune... so bershka hasn't a chance against us... as we can see from her reply :D :*

inanna_tarot

always up for some fey on fey action ;)

faerylvr

Welcome to the party inanna... thanks for coming.

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Faunabay... we've always been in tune... so bershka hasn't a chance against us... as we can see from her reply :D :*
}) mwhaaaaaa!!! })

pippi

Hi! Is it okay to join if you're new to the faeries? I have only recently gotten this deck and have started to draw a card a day. But I haven't yet "met" all the faeries, or read about them in the book. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is would it be okay to read the cards intuitively...or is it preferred that you actually know what all the cards "mean" before joining the circle? (It's okay if you send me off to the Intuitive Oracle Exchange instead!) :)

faunabay

pippi said:
Hi! Is it okay to join if you're new to the faeries? I have only recently gotten this deck and have started to draw a card a day. But I haven't yet "met" all the faeries, or read about them in the book. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is would it be okay to read the cards intuitively...or is it preferred that you actually know what all the cards "mean" before joining the circle? (It's okay if you send me off to the Intuitive Oracle Exchange instead!) :)
Oh no!! Not at all. Beginners are totally welcome!!
And I like to read the faeries intuitively anyway. So join and read away to your hearts content!!! (giggle)
And faerylvr will be along shortly to say the same thing!!! Won't you faerylvr!!! :D

pippi

Oh good, thanks faunabay! Then count me in! I did this spread for myself not too long ago...it was really good! :)

faerylvr

faunabay said:
Oh no!! Not at all. Beginners are totally welcome!!
And I like to read the faeries intuitively anyway. So join and read away to your hearts content!!! (giggle)
And faerylvr will be along shortly to say the same thing!!! Won't you faerylvr!!! :D

Absolutely! I am so glad that you have decided to join pippi... and I saw in the spread forum that you had tried the spread. I think that gives you an advantage over the rest of them... hahahaha... and of course faunabay is right... anyone and everyone is welcome, new to the cards or not.