looking for abstract deck....help!

214red

Thank you to all of you for taking the time not just to put down the name but put the links in also!
These are all great decks...think i might end up buying way too many...but this will be educational:)

Erzebet

Robin Wood abstract? :bugeyed: That deck is the most realism deck I can think of lol.

Shapeshifter and the Celestial are both pretty intuitive and somewhat abstract!

lark

Erzebet said:
Robin Wood abstract? :bugeyed: That deck is the most realism deck I can think of lol.
As I am a psychic reader I find that the clean shapes and lines and crisp colors spark this in me as do the other decks I mentioned.
One persons abstract maybe anothers realism...we'll leave it for 214red to decide.

214red

AJ - i did check out the section with abstract designs on the site, but i didnt find many of them abstract enough, and since there are soo many cards to look at i needed a bit of direction.

Robin wood tarot-This is a nice deck, but i am looking for something far removed from RWS and people being depicted.

The Marsaille- i have been involved in the COS circle and this has helped alot, but i need to go this alone as i want one to force my analytical brain to stop interfering!

Thanks again

Syrah

214red said:
.... but i need to go this alone as i want one to force my analytical brain to stop interfering!

When you figure out how to do it, please let me know. LOL

Erzebet

lark said:
As I am a psychic reader I find that the clean shapes and lines and crisp colors spark this in me as do the other decks I mentioned.
One persons abstract maybe anothers realism...we'll leave it for 214red to decide.

I see, I was going by the art definition of abstract or realism, sorry! :)