Horary help

scorpiogirl

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you can help with these two horaries. Both are same question. I asked will I see A in May...Will I see A in June?

He is an old lover and I haven't seen him since my breakup (with another man).
First chart is for this month May but I doubt I will see him since its too soon to take time off from school.
Our main significators do not aspect, and Sun and Moon oppose each other...Mercury is in his house and I wonder if it means someone else, and Saturn receives Mercury...I take this as a no.
Second chart which is the important one because I can make time to see him if he is available.
Mercury again is in his house along with the Sun. Mars and Venus do not aspect hence a no.
Moon though will conjunct Sun, which to me signifies some ending of some kind? Also Mercury will conjunct my significator Mars...maybe Mercury could help bring us together? And the Part of Fortune is on my ascendant.

Jupiter, a benefic, is on the Midheaven which is helpful I think.

I am just asking if I will see him.

I feel the June chart is more promising.
Thanks!!!

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/gveinrepx/may.jpg]

Minderwiz

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you can help with these two horaries. Both are same question. I asked will I see A in May...Will I see A in June?

He is an old lover and I haven't seen him since my breakup (with another man).
First chart is for this month May but I doubt I will see him since its too soon to take time off from school.
Our main significators do not aspect, and Sun and Moon oppose each other...Mercury is in his house and I wonder if it means someone else, and Saturn receives Mercury...I take this as a no.

The Chart is radical (the first thing you check)

You are quite right, the two main significators are in a separating trine, and whilst that does show a link, it's a link in the past, not the future.

The next thing to check is the Moon and it's movement. Indeed a number of Astrologers would check that as soon as they have identified that the chart is radical. The Moon's last planetary aspect was a sextile to Saturn, the next one will be a sextile to both Jupiter and the Opposition to the Sun.

The sextile to Jupiter comes first by just twenty minutes, which is a pity, as if the Sun came first, there would be a chance that the matter will come to pass. That twenty minutes of arc, prohibits the matter, or at least it does in the Astrology of William Lilly. The earlier Astrologer, Sahl Ibn Bashir, allows that disposition to pass to Jupiter, and to carry on from there. Sadly even this doesn't work as Jupiter is Retrograde and will is moving away from the Sun.

You should then check to see if there's a contact through Antiscia. In this case there isn't so the conclusion is that the chart points to no meeting.

Mercury has no immediate role to play unless it is going to aspect the Sun as it's next aspect. Sadly that is not the case.

The second chart should be examined in the same way. There's no aspect between the main significators, Indeed Venus is moving away from Mars.

The Moon conjoins the Sun and will then change signs and conjoin Mercury before it conjoins Mars. So there's no translation of light here between significators as the next two aspects of the Moon.

Mercury again will not aspect Mars and Venus in successive aspects, so it doesn't promise any support. Again there's no contact of the significators through Antiscia either.

Mars is in Taurus, so this signifies your very strong interest in the meeting. For Lilly, this is as far as it would go, unless there was a mutual reception with his significator (for example Venus in Aries). Again in an earlier time, one significator in the house of the other would be taken as evidence that the matter will transpire. So in that sense, you are right, this chart is more promising than the other. I'd certainly be interested in the outcome because it would test that earlier idea of perfection.

You got both charts right in terms of interpretation of the main significators and that's good.

There is one issue though that I should raise. According to the dates of the charts, the horary for May was asked in March and the the horary about June was asked in April, so you have two horaries, on the same issue that are in force You ought to wait to see if the first horary is correct before asking the second.

There's no way to identify the essential dignities, other than sign rulership from these charts, nor is there any quick guide to the accidental dignities. May can be worked out from the chart but that's not easy for a beginner. You might find it easier to download and install the freebie Morinus (Traditional version) which gives you easy access to the planetary dignities both traditional and accidental. Those can often decide a horary. And you'll find that your reading skills increase quite a lot, once you are able to make use of them.

Second chart which is the important one because I can make time to see him if he is available.
Mercury again is in his house along with the Sun. Mars and Venus do not aspect hence a no.
Moon though will conjunct Sun, which to me signifies some ending of some kind? Also Mercury will conjunct my significator Mars...maybe Mercury could help bring us together? And the Part of Fortune is on my ascendant.

Jupiter, a benefic, is on the Midheaven which is helpful I think.

I am just asking if I will see him.

I feel the June chart is more promising.
Thanks!!!

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/gveinrepx/may.jpg][/QUOTE]

scorpiogirl

Hi there thanks for your help.
The reason I asked about the June one in April was because I was almost certain I was not going to see him in May because he said he was not available (out of town). So I felt the outcome for May one would be a negative. And I think it showed a no anyway.

In the June chart since Venus receives me, Mars, would that mean he is interested in seeing me?
So I looked at essential dignities:
June chart is a day chart correct? Mars is in triplicty of Venus so that means Venus really does have interest for Venus? So I guess interest on both parties.

In your opinion what could Mercury represent in the June chart? An obstacle?
I just downloaded Morinus...thank you kindly.
I will definitely update once I hear some news on his part.

Minderwiz

Hi there thanks for your help.

It's a pleasure. Nice to see you having a go at horary! :)

scorpiogirl said:
In the June chart since Venus receives me, Mars, would that mean he is interested in seeing me?
So I looked at essential dignities:
June chart is a day chart correct? Mars is in triplicty of Venus so that means Venus really does have interest for Venus? So I guess interest on both parties.

Well Venus doesn't receive Mars. Although Mars is in the sign of Venus, for reception, there needs to be an applying aspect between Mars and Venus as well.

Yes Mars is in the Sign and Triplicity of Venus, so you are really interested in this meeting. But Venus is in Gemini and not in any of the dignities of Mars. So Venus (him) is not concerned with the meeting. Under Regiomontanus, Venus is in the eighth House, so he's interested in his own material possessions and getting income.

scorpiogirl said:
In your opinion what could Mercury represent in the June chart? An obstacle?
I just downloaded Morinus...thank you kindly.
I will definitely update once I hear some news on his part.

Mercury rules two signs, Gemini and Virgo. Now Gemini is intercepted in the eighth house, so it has some signification for his money and possessions. Virgo is on the cusp of the eleventh house so it also signifies your hopes and expectations. It's not really anything that is directly connected to the question, but it could have a link to the solution if it was about to aspect Mars and Venus in turn. It would be translating the light from Mars to Venus and so bringing about a positive outcome.

Unfortunately it won't do that, as it has to square Jupiter before it gets to Mars.

The most I'd atttribute to Mercury is that as it signifies your hopes. being in the Seventh, it shows that your hopes lie with him and the meeting. As we already know you want the meeting, that's hardly adding anything to the reading and I'd leave it out, having discounted its possible role in translation of light.

So, on the chart as it stands, I don't hold out much hope of a meeting. I would still say that I have doubts about the chart owing to the previous horary being in force. With the Lot of Fortune being in the first, it's just possible you might get lucky. I would cast another chart on June 1st to check that April chart's reading. Change the question to 'Will I meet A this month?'

scorpiogirl

You are right so far about Venus in the 8th for him, showing his interest in income...he has been out of a job for a few months and yes he is worried about that!

Thanks for looking at the chart. I will update if I hear anything positive.

scorpiogirl

Hi Miderwiz...I am not going to see him this month!!! I know he has problems but I am not sure what kind of problems...probably related to money but I am still unsure.

So the answer is no!!!
I hope to see him this Fall though :)!

Thanks for helping me read this chart.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the update!

Good luck with the next meeting