Brew a Magick Potion Spread

WitchyLioness

This is the first spread I made. I created this spread by mixing a few cauldron spreads, with the 'check your temperature' spread in Adana's Washington's The Sassy Tarot LWB.

Basically, it is a spread to see if you will get something (or someone) your heart truly desires.

Brew a Magick Potion Spread - Shaped like a cauldron, with a potion brewing inside.

--5----8----6--
--3----7----4--
-----1----2-----

**NOTE** Card 1 can be selected by you or the tarot - You can choose a card to represent what you really want. Or you can let the tarot select a card for you, and see what hidden desires you have that you don't know about.

Card 1) The Fire; Your heart's desire. (What you really want)

Card 2) The Cauldron; The events that are built around your desire. (The Past)

Card 3) The Current Brew; What's brewing in the pot right now. (The Present)

Card 4) The Future Ingredients; What will be added to the mix (The immediate future)

Card 5) Wand and Incantation; What you should do/say (Suggested Action/Advice)

Card 6) Mixing Spoon; Something or someone that will help you to get things moving (A helpful influence)

Card 7) The Potion; Will you get your heart's desire, or will the potion backfire? (Answer/Outcome)

Card 8) The Magic; This is the result of you getting, or not getting your heart's desire. (Result of outcome)

RiverRunsDeep

Nicely done! I'm adding this spread to my journal, thanks!

WitchyLioness

You're both very welcome XXX If you have any questions about the positions, feel free to ask :)

Ms. Jocelyn

You're both very welcome XXX If you have any questions about the positions, feel free to ask :)

Maybe I will post the reading and share. Thank you again and I will be sure to ask if I do have any questions:-D