Achromatic Impressions

Rhapsodin

Has anyone seen this rather beautiful art?

I can't resist it. I'd buy what's already done but I can't!! I did write to the collaborating artists urging them to complete at least a set of Majors, so now I can but hope.

http://paralumanstudio.blogspot.co.uk/2000/01/tarot-of-achromatic-impressions.html

I presume it's in order to post this topic here as the deck is still in progress with the hope of eventual publication.

.....oOo.....

Starri Knytes

:bookmarked:
I love the black and white imagery!
Thank you for sharing

Arimaya

oh that's really nice in a clean, stark way. I like a couple of the other projects there too! also bookmarking.

Alta

This is blue_fusion, a member here.

blue_fusion

Hello! Yes, this is an old collaborative project i have with a fellow illustrator and friend. As the page in the link says, i have been trying to convince him to pick up where we left off. He seems relenting a bit, but has a number of other pending projects. I'm hoping we could finally finish this deck in the future. I COULD work on it on my own but i actually love the results we achieved working together. I'll probly change those art deco borders, though. I designed tgem years ago when i was into the greenie Thoth's borders. :D