The Masque Tarot - My Second Tarot Deck

faunabay

blue fusion,
Please keep working on this deck!! I love it!!! It's very beautiful but also looks very workable too!!

I'd buy it in a second!!! :)

blue_fusion

thanks faunabay! :) here's the world card. methinks i'm on a roll! :) *sigh* after all the bad things that're recently happening to me, i'm finding that arts' a very good medium to release my tensions and frustrations.

Attachments

• world.jpg
    world.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 136

Major Tom

I'm glad to see you working on this deck. :)

I really like it too. :)

Wildchild

Your cards are beautiful! I love the Strength card. Don't know if you already know this but Strength doesn't appear on your website with the other majors.

blue_fusion

i haven't updated the site for ages. i'm planning some major revamps on it. meanwhile, the Masque's Majors are almost through. the remaining cards just need coloring. meanwhile, here's the chariot card:

Attachments

• 07chariot.jpg
    07chariot.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 145

blue_fusion

New Masque

just changed the splash page. planning on revamping everything - after i finish the stuff for the exhibit (scrapped all the previous works i did on the Masque Tarot because i found that, after years, my style's changed a lot, and i couldn't anymore connect with the older works)... actually, i've done studies and some line art for the newer version but havent coloured them as i've been busy with things. plus i don't think digital colouring will work for this deck (AS IT TAKES UP TOO MUCH TIME! lol) so i'll probly end up using either ink pencils (yes, they actually exist nowadays) or something else.

anyway, just a teaser: http://www.geocities.com/blue_fusion20/

Chronata

new?....NEW?

Ah! You are killing me!
:D

Well...ok...I adored all the last Masque cards you did. I thought the stained galss designs were gorgeous and brilliant.

And now, seeing that you are in planning for something new...well, I am intrigued, because I am pretty sure I will love all those as well!

Sar

The World was great, much movement there.

blue_fusion

thanks for the support chronata and sar. :) i'm not sure exactly how to approach redoing it properly. i mean, the line art studies i've made so far have a similar look to the one i posted in the site's splash page. however, i'm fearing it might look too similar to the artistic style of the Revelations Tarot (though i prefer this new style to the previous one experimented with: that old one might have looked more stylistically unique, but in terms of technicals - drawing skills - i think the new one has better-proportioned figures). again, i'll try to post some new images after the exhibit (though i'm sorry in advance if they'll have glaring copyright notices, since, well, you can never be too careful these days).

Sidhe-Ra

Oh ho ho! I LIKE the cut of your jib, young man! Looking forward to this! :)

Em xx