Lenormand Course Special Price

Tag_jorrit

The beginners Lenormand Course by Bjorn Meuris at the Cartomancy.net site is on sale until the end of October.

If you have an excellent book but are still baffled, feel discouraged or over-faced and would appreciate a structured way to learn the traditional methods, this is an excellent opportunity at a very affordable price.

mysticsphere

i really want to purchase this, but it says its only 41 pages? that seems kind of short for 32 dollars.

but i really like bjorn's teachings, i just wonder if this will offer me anything new that i couldn't find in any other books, like andy's book.

Tag_jorrit

i really want to purchase this, but it says its only 41 pages? that seems kind of short for 32 dollars.

but i really like bjorn's teachings, i just wonder if this will offer me anything new that i couldn't find in any other books, like andy's book.

When the cards were first marketed, they had a single page instruction sheet of meanings with only a diagram of how the cards were to be laid out and a sketchy explanation. For some people that is adequate.

The purpose of this course is to take student step by step to give them a firm structure for understanding and application of how the cards work. It is a "classroom" sort of presentation with specific exercises designed to help students grow in their understanding.

It is for people who like that focus and blossom in that kind of environment.

mysticsphere

When the cards were first marketed, they had a single page instruction sheet of meanings with only a diagram of how the cards were to be laid out and a sketchy explanation. For some people that is adequate.

The purpose of this course is to take student step by step to give them a firm structure for understanding and application of how the cards work. It is a "classroom" sort of presentation with specific exercises designed to help students grow in their understanding.

It is for people who like that focus and blossom in that kind of environment.

thanks for responding, tag. i'm actually thinking of saving up and getting the whole course for a christmas present, or, barring that, a birthday present for myself. I'm especially interested in bjorn's lessons on distance, probably the most fascinating part of lenormand to me.