Where to get plain card stock?

gregory

Yeah - mean old me was thinking about the cost, too :D Few people get the right result the first time....

blackroseivy

All true - I like my paintings so far, but they are tricky to work with!

mary ventura

deleted; never mind, the question was already answered, I just missed it! :| :| :|

Mary V

Melia

Or you could go all out ! :) this site prints the designs you choose for both the front and the back of your deck for a VERY reasonable price. I got my Alone´s Vision Lenormand made there and was very impressed. Worth having a look.

http://www.printerstudio.com/unique-ideas/custom-tarot-card-deck.html

By all out do you mean getting a large quantity printed? If I'm correct, I don't think printerstudio will do a custom job for just 1 deck, or 2 or 3. I think the minimum order is 100 decks.

ana luisa

By all out do you mean getting a large quantity printed? If I'm correct, I don't think printerstudio will do a custom job for just 1 deck, or 2 or 3. I think the minimum order is 100 decks.

NO! I had only ONE deck printed and it came out awesome! and it was quite affordable. I can't say exactly how much it was but I believe around U$15.00. I sent the images on jpeg to them, chose the type of stock and they took care of the rest. The deck I printed was a large one, with 78 cards and a size bigger than average. To be honest, a was a bit skeptical but I am quite satisfied with their work. Besides, they print other stuff too. :)