Tarot of the Golden Serpent

rwcarter

Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home today? :party:

I have #30-something as the second number is but a gold blob. The cards are really flimsy. Were I going to use the deck for readings I'd be upset. But since I'm just going to admire the art, the cardstock doesn't matter to me.

And what art it is! To go from the Fool to the Universe is something of a mind-blowing experience. Hadn't realized until I looked at all the cards together that there's a coiled snake on every card. True, not all of the imagery makes immediate sense to me (Companion book? You betcha!), but there's so much there to absorb and see! I would love to have the Hierophant (which usually isn't one of my favorite cards) and Death as prints to add to my Tarot Wall.

And now I know what I can do with some of my old CD cases!

Sebastian/stalkinghyena, please, please, PLEASE hurry up and finish this deck (and companion book)! The cards need to be at least as big as they are (88mm x 126mm or 3.5" x 5") if not larger so that all the fine detail doesn't get lost.

Congrats on a job very well done! (But don't rest on your laurels! ;) )

Rodney

starlightexp

I can't wait. I do hope the rest of the deck is just as amazing when (if) it gets done