Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

  Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.


  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Elj 
Citizen
 
Elj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2015
Location: Europe.
Posts: 2,772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Four of swords

Yes but it's very low key

Q. Has c shown my Valentine's gift to anyone else?
9 of Wands.
No, he's keeping it all to himself but only for now.

Q: Will I travel somewhere this year?
Elj is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #411
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elj View Post
9 of Wands.
No, he's keeping it all to himself but only for now.

Q: Will I travel somewhere this year?
Two cups
...
Yes you will travel somewhere that it is warm and welcoming
Spain?

Q. Does c listen to the song much?
Bonny is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #412
Pami619 
Citizen
 
Pami619's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Two cups
...
Yes you will travel somewhere that it is warm and welcoming
Spain?

Q. Does c listen to the song much?
Temperance.

He listens to another one too so it seems like he has two favourites and maybe this one fits both of his tastes.
I'm sure he likes different genders of music.

Do they think about me everyday?
Pami619 is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #413
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Temperance.

He listens to another one too so it seems like he has two favourites and maybe this one fits both of his tastes.
I'm sure he likes different genders of music.

Do they think about me everyday?
Knight wands

Yes with huge passion and desire

Q. His feelings when he listens to that particular song frommy Valentine's gift?
Bonny is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #414
Pami619 
Citizen
 
Pami619's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Knight wands

Yes with huge passion and desire

Q. His feelings when he listens to that particular song frommy Valentine's gift?
You should specify the questions more.
If you said this and I got Temperance I would say that the does listen to it back and forth.

Ace of Wands. He really likes it, it probably turns him on.

Am I gaining weight?
Pami619 is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #415
Bonny 
Citizen
 
Bonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
You should specify the questions more.
If you said this and I got Temperance I would say that the does listen to it back and forth.

Ace of Wands. He really likes it, it probably turns him on.

Am I gaining weight?
Six wands

No you look hot and amazing !!

FB: Sorry I'm really cyber careful and don't like to write too much

Those interpretations you just gave make ALOT more sense. Thank you for refreshing that. It's partly spiritual So temperance makes sense and romantic so yes re the passion...

Q. Does C look for me all throughout the day at work?
Bonny is offline  
Old 17-02-2017     Top   #416
Pami619 
Citizen
 
Pami619's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Six wands

No you look hot and amazing !!

FB: Sorry I'm really cyber careful and don't like to write too much

Those interpretations you just gave make ALOT more sense. Thank you for refreshing that. It's partly spiritual So temperance makes sense and romantic so yes re the passion...

Q. Does C look for me all throughout the day at work?
Empress.
I would say yes, they don't like to miss on you.

Are there any centipedes in my house?
Pami619 is offline  
Old 18-02-2017     Top   #417
samantha 
Citizen
 
samantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 14,512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Empress.
I would say yes, they don't like to miss on you.

Are there any centipedes in my house?
Queen of Coins
No, you (or whoever looks after domestic issues) runs a tight ship !

QU: Will he do this for me ?
samantha is offline  
Old 18-02-2017     Top   #418
TaureanWitch 
Resident
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2017
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Coins
No, you (or whoever looks after domestic issues) runs a tight ship !

QU: Will he do this for me ?
Star

yes! and the outcome will be good!

Will "A" be coming back to work?
TaureanWitch is offline  
Old 19-02-2017     Top   #419
HappyTree 
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 8,417

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanWitch View Post
Star

yes! and the outcome will be good!

Will "A" be coming back to work?
Judgement
Yes, A will make a comeback.

Will we meet again?



__________________
The most common mistake is spending too much time caring about those who don't care about you. - The Holiday
HappyTree is offline  
Old 19-02-2017     Top   #420
  Closed Thread

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards



Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On



All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:24.

 


Tarot Forum Categories
· Tarot Decks
· Using Tarot Cards
· Tarot Trading
· Talking Tarot
· Reading Exchange
· Your Readings
· Tarot Games & Fun
· Tarot Deck Creation
· Marseilles
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Thoth Tarot
· Tarot Study Groups
· Lenormand
· Oracles
· Divination
· Spirituality
· Chat
· New Members
· Advertisements
· Forum Help


Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Steampunk Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Angel Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Dragon Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Fantasy Decks
· Tarot Books
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Upcoming Decks
· Solandia's Top Ten
· Top Ten Decks
· List All Decks

Who is behind the Aeclectic Tarot Forum?

My name is Kate Hill (also known as Solandia) and I'm a Tarot reader, deck collector, and lifelong student of the beauty and diversity of Tarot cards.

I created Aeclectic in 1996 to share my passion for Tarot with the world, and started the forum in 2000 so others could share theirs too. Read more about me, contact me or connect in the forum.

  Contribute to Aeclectic

· Add your deck
· Advertise
· Write a review
· Join the community

  Aeclectic Tarot Resources

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.