2010 Australian General Elections

MCsea

Who will win - who will loose I fear who ever wins the Australian Public will loose.
This has been one of the most boring and shallow election coverages of all time!
I think its because the media have so much power and people dont take a moment to think about things themselves

Soooo

who will have the power

Liberal - Tony Abbott OR Labor Julia Gillard.....

my sabian symbol draw from Lynda Hills AWESOME site -

CAPRICORN 3
THE HUMAN SOUL, IN ITS EAGERNESS FOR NEW EXPERIENCES, SEEKS EMBODIMENT

You may feel open and receptive to the messages of the world around you. This is a quiet time of inner contemplation and outer observance. Regardless of your more immediate, physical circumstances, there is an evolution of understanding going on. Unbounded enthusiasm is likely to be around. It may be useful to keep a diary or to write things down. Some extraordinary event is likely to be imminent.
Inner motivation leading to expansion. Being "born again". Manifesting one's desires. Writing. Expressing one's self. Reincarnation.

Hmm this is a tricky one - being born again reminds me of Tony Abbotts - religious zeal.. reincarnated sounds like him also he has reinvented himself...

on the other hand Julia wants to be embodied by the people as the prime minister rather than just floating around with the title..

Does any one else feel the desire to draw a symbol - see what pops up - the election is next Saturday (21st August) so we will find out soon

MARINA

MCsea

I find it strange that after 2 weeks we in Australia still do not have a government the symbol I was given shows there may be an opportunity for things that are new to form - I also re-assessed what I had written and saw I gave both sides of the argument - still we weigh these up.

I still hope what manifests is best for Australia :)

MARINA

MCsea

For those of you reading - and for the future Labor Julia Gillard are 'in' with the support of two independents - who have steared the new government to thinking about the country people- which is a good thing
what can I say about that symbol I chose I think it was more about the government forming process than WHO was going to win...

MARINA