Boji stones

yannie

Did a search on here and found very little info on Boji stones. Anyone have any boji experiences to share? I'm curious because the energy was SUPER strong when I picked a pair up. It's supposed to be transformative, but how transformative is it compared to, say, moldavite?

12doggiepaws

I got a few pairs to experiment with. Some are trademarked and some are not. I really don't feel the difference in energy. But strangely... the smaller sizes do have a more intense frequency then my larger pairs, not that they are stronger but the vibration of the smaller stones are intense.....hope this make sense.

I used them a lot in meditation and Chakras work. I find them very grounding and stabilizing, I feel less spaced out. They give me a very comforting, protective feeling. I also use them for pains and aches too.

yannie

Thanks for sharing! I've only seen the trademarked ones on my side of the pond. I've been told they like to work alone (as in away from other stones but they can be kept together), but don't like being neglected.

I'd like to think they've played a part in taking away my lower back pain, but I've also been swimming & walking a lot lately, both of which are good for the back...

That said, I'm looking forward to working with them! After working with so many high vibration higher chakra stones, it's time to come back down to earth.

yannie

One of my boji stones (the male) fell out of my pocket :( there are only two possible places it's at now, which is in my room or some place where I had to get my kit off for a massage. Can't find it in my room.

But does one really need TWO boji stones? I can feel my female one just fine. Surely she's not useless on her own.

& if we were to attribute any meaning to the losing of stones (other than plain carelessness or bad luck), what meaning would you give it? I've got enough male energy & hence the male effed off? :laugh:

Or making way for other male energy to come into my life? šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

Any other ideas?

12doggiepaws

I am so sorry to hear that. I do believe they work better in pairs. Just put aside the female for now and see if the male Boji will turn up.

My other suggestion is to get a Rainbow Boji to pair up with the female. They cost a bit more but they are beautiful. I purchased one up from a website just two weeks ago, it was on sale. I have not yet worked with it. Some say the rainbow ones have both the male/female energy.

I will PM you the website because I am not sure if I can post it here.

Hope this helps!

12doggiepaws

My attribute meaning to the losing of stone would be - accident happens. Just be happy that you had a chance to work with him.

yannie

I am so sorry to hear that. I do believe they work better in pairs. Just put aside the female for now and see if the male Boji will turn up.

My other suggestion is to get a Rainbow Boji to pair up with the female. They cost a bit more but they are beautiful. I purchased one up from a website just two weeks ago, it was on sale. I have not yet worked with it. Some say the rainbow ones have both the male/female energy.

I will PM you the website because I am not sure if I can post it here.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the link! I've checked it out. I may ask my regular crystal shop if it has spare male bojis or rainbow bojis though. May even be able to order through it. Funny, the day after I lose the stone, one of the owners sends me a Valentine's Day greeting. I might view that as a sign to pop by their shop. Haven't visited in a while!

& I wonder if this will turn out to be a happy accident :)

ncharge

I have put one on each side of my head to cure headaches. This only works with the male/female pair of course. Hold them and bring them slowly toward each other. They act as magnets - one side will repel the other or attract the other. You can experiment bringing the different sides together until you find the "attract" side. Then, hold them on either side of the affected area so that the magnetic pull goes through your body.