Tucson Gem, Mineral and Fossil show 2017

Amsonia

This show is going on right now...I've been seeing pictures pop up in my Instagram and did a search for some videos...this one in particular was MIND BLOWING!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu5O3L6aHqI

I think I need a cigarette after watching that! :smoker:

GotH

Amazing, amazing stuff!!!! Never have I seen so much amethyst in my life. :) And how about those crystal balls starting at about 2:20! :eek: Love love love the Tucson Gem Show! :thumbsup:

Padma

Wowzers! It must take *days* to see it all! That's...incredible! (dig all those crystal balls - and especially I liked the parrots carved from crystal. I was feeling crystal overload just by watching that! :bugeyed: awesome. Wish I was there!

Starri Knytes

There are some beautiful stones at our gem and mineral show. And some very good deals too. And some huge rip offs. I paid way too much for a couple super seven/melody's stones. But then I got a great deal on lepidocrocite point and sodalite and rose quartz marbles. It's a lot of fun. I hope you can experience it in person sometime.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RiverRunsDeep

The amethysts!! The crystal skulls!!!! ***happy, happy, sighs*** Thanks for sharing the link. I now realize how dangerous it would be (financially speaking) for me to EVER attend a gems and minerals show! :D

Onion Budgie

WOWowowow! The crystal skulls! I would have NO money left whatsoever if I was let loose at that show. Just as well I'm stuck over here in the UK. :D

celticnoodle

WOW WOW WOW!!!! :bugeyed:

Oh! how I would LOVE to go there!!!

Amazing, amazing stuff!!!! Never have I seen so much amethyst in my life. :) And how about those crystal balls starting at about 2:20! :eek: Love love love the Tucson Gem Show! :thumbsup:

:laugh: I thought of you when I viewd this and was going to post, "DANGER GOTH....DO NOT LOOK AT ABOVE VIDEO!!!" :laugh:

I want to go back to AZ for a visit NOW!!!!

sweetcherise13

INCREDIBLE!!

Thank you for sharing this. What beauties everywhere. :D

The owner of the local metaphysical shop was going to be attending this and I asked if she could keep her eye out for a couple of pieces.

She mentioned she wanted to bring back some more substantial specimens this year for the shop. She's got plenty to choose from. Holy Cow!!!

Starri Knytes

Some goodies from the Madagascar Show..

IMG_20170211_1524414755_zpsuh2rng9o.jpg
Limonite/Hematite Quartz It has an interesting guy in it. He reminds me of Egyptian Tarot.

IMG_20170211_1524414753_zpser4vmm0m.jpg
Fluorite Quartz, Vietnamese Tourmaline, Pieterisite, Skull beads.

IMG_20170211_1524414752_zpsztsrm5wa.jpg
Lavender Spirit Quartz

And 2.5 lbs of Clear Crystal Points.

celticnoodle

Beautiful, Starri!