How long do you wait for a reading to unfold?

Ruby Jewel

If time doesn't exist in the spiritual world, then of course they would know everything that has ever happened and will ever happen.

What exactly is "archetypal unconsciousness"?

When Freud discovered the 'Unconscious" in our psyche, Carl Jung took it another step and discovered it was part of a "Collective Unconscious" and that the unconscious consists of psychic energy in the form of archetypes which are basically constellated energies of archaic and primitive beliefs that are still a part of our psychic realm. They have an autonomous energy that speaks to us through our dreams and synchronicities. I apologize that this is such a cryptic explanation.....but the subject is a massive one, and well worth investigating. I suppose I would recommend Jung's analytical psychology as a place to begin, if you were interested. The images in the tarot are these same archetypes of the collective unconscious that constellate the energies in our personal unconscious. And, yes, you are correct in your above statement. They know everything that has happened and ever will happen, but there is no such thing as a "linear time" in that universe, which I tend to liken to Einstein's "other world" outside space and time.

Ruby Jewel

What's the old saying about assuming...? You are assuming much here about a situation I have not divulged. Hint: It's not what you seem to believe it is.

I have been doing many things in my life during the unfolding of this long and admittedly sometimes quite frustrating experience, so no time is being wasted. There is simply very little I can contribute on my end of things to positively affect what's been manifesting in undeniably predicted fashion.

As I suggested before, intervening in a process that doesn't require your repeated input could negatively impact, or perhaps even derail it altogether, the end result. I do not believe a prediction, by default, cannot be changed regardless of action. That would imply we have absolutely no choice whatsoever in our lives. I do not believe such if that is what you may have thought based on what you read.

Of course, without knowing you and the actual facts of the situation, I cannot pinpoint a position in regards to you and your personal experience, and shall not try. I only maintain that the tarot's prediction in terms of time or the future is irrelevant....and further that 'waiting' around, is a time trap. Apparently you were continuing with your life and simply observing it unfold in a very objective way...relatively unaffected on an emotional level. This does not appear to be the case with the OP.

Oh, and btw, may we presume then that the 'ancient' (for lack of a better word) prediction has been fulfilled? And you are now united with that same person of your long-enduring desire? Time is such a tricky thing is it not?

Ruby Jewel

Buddha ever prove the four noble truths...?

No offense intended, just poking fun.

Think I'll pass on the suggestion, though. I prefer to develop my own philosophy in life. It's done me fairly well so far.

Are you "ducking" it? (laugh) It is really quite simple, so let me make it easy for you, and you can decide yourself if they need proof or not.

THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS

1. Life is suffering. Pain and suffering are an inherent part of existence. Our suffering is caused by/because we react.

2. There is a cause for suffering which comes with our reactions. The cause is attachment. Reaction happens because of attachment. Anger and blame are delusions.

3. There is a way to be free from pain and suffering. Freedom may be achieved.

4. The "Eightfold Path" leads to cessation of attachment and, therefore, freedom from suffering.

THE NOBLE EIGHTFOLD PATH

1. Right view.
2. Right conception.
3. Right speech.
4. Right action.
5. Right living.
6. Right effort.
7. Right attentiveness.
8. Right kind of holistic experience.

But, of course, this is not to say your philosophy is not better....not everyone has the same insight.